3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Super Agent 02.04.20 09:35 pm

Assistance in the passage of the flight schools at 100% (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

Answers to all questions.
95 Comments
Sort by:
G
GTA FANanaT 02.04.20

GTA SA Speed run flight school

S
Super Agent 02.04.20

The meaning of GTA SA Speed run flight school as you pass the stool and you have all passed. Who really wants to place itself.

A
Andrew Z 02.04.20

2 times I passed flight school, going into 3rd. And I don't understand what is the name of the theme? we need to ask questions of the Super Agent?

S
Sulfur 02.04.20

Hey... the green man... one of two things: either we are at a secret base in the United States, or green trying to enslave us XD

.Blade. 02.04.20

I this school in 5 minutes has passed

_
_PooH_ 02.04.20

Gonish.Impossible in 5 minutes to go

A
Andrew Z 02.04.20

I etu school 5 minutes passed Noooo! Nonsense! I 1st time its 2 hours passed

E
Egor San Andreas 02.04.20

Flight school for me the easiest has always been, the most complex machines.
Anyone should can go for gold. The point of this topic is not very clear, what there can be questions ? There trenirovatsya, trenirovatsya and again trenirovatsya. . .

_
_DaVe 02.04.20

For me the most difficult boat, and at school motorcycles have me all the gold was

N
Night Light 02.04.20

And I have all schools on the gold was passed)
Subject:
04ень д0лг0 му4ался with the passage of the recent jobs (to Parachutists at a given point), but still mastered it... I Believe nothing is impossible does not happen, it is only necessary to put before itself the purpose and aspires to do it. I, for example, set a goal to pass the San Andreas 100% no cheats, and after all possible tasks on MAXIMO. Goals attained.

D
Daryl 02.04.20

Hmm... Parauterine at a given point the simplest was (for me), only slightly boring hanging out in the sky was. The most difficult part was controlled helicopter (destroy targets), because fingers have pozabotilis in controlh-gaps-left-right-to Bank, etc. Without straining for half an hour in the pleasure to pass. Motorcycles are the most nonsense, as well as boats. With the machines a little more complicated - especially a barrel to do to land successfully, was always unexpected :)

N
Night Light 02.04.20

Daryl Hmm... Parauterine at a given point the simplest was (for me) for gold???
All the tasks in flight school, except the last thing. On boat and biker generally keep quiet)) The hardest - driving school. As I have long suffered with the passing of jobs, Burn and Lap (to drive five laps with 180 degrees) and City Slicking (go to the city and back in 1 min 40 sec) gold. Ltd. By the way, and the job barrel and drive on 2 wheels without damage is not complicated :)

.Blade. 02.04.20

I was talking about and in 15 minutes walk

B
BMW3000 02.04.20

5 minutes really pass.

.Blade. 02.04.20

by the way who let us go to Asya or soap

E
Egor San Andreas 02.04.20

Yes yelp in 5 minutes is unreal. Half an hour on average, if there ishlatsa the speed - it may be 20 minutes to fit, but 5 - Chukhno.

b
bakenti 02.04.20

can't sit on runway for flight school! All the rings in 1 minute walk, landing or flying over the point, or relate the belly band and explode.... Won't believe already a week playing the keyboard on the laptop will break soon...

V
Vanches 02.04.20

I hope you don't sibawaihi to release the chassis and the motor running.Right now I'm SA
in ** time passed,so the flight school completed all gold in one hour.
So exercise, exercise,trenirovka perfect.

-
-Mitsu- 02.04.20

I don't understand something, neither the driving school nor the village of kletnoe: when in driving school on the computer it is necessary to play, is written:press forward and brake, press. The car is worth and slips. And what should I do? And in flight too.

P
Punkrat 02.04.20

Anyway, guys, need your help.
You need to get the job in the helicopter, where the goal is necessary to destroy. I was just sick of trying at least a 70% score. 62, then 57.
Here is a saved game of mine. You have to pass only this task and rewrite Savic. narod.ru/disk/7354308000/GTASAsf1.b.html
Thank you.