3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AlseTInhaR 02.04.20 09:35 pm

The problem with quests (Elex)

Trying to beat the game on good ending and choose the phrase which lower the coldness, well, there was a small problem. In a personal quest ray near the Elevator, the boy who wanted him out and when choosing a phrase which lowers the coldness he attacks me, and after his murder, the game displays the message the Death of this man will affect the plot, the same thing happened in the quest for killing elbow when the separatists refuse to say where they're hiding. And the issue is that it may somehow ruin the story (well, for example, only a bad ending or Berserkers stones cast aside and denied in the introduction) or you can not pay attention to it?

P. S. sorry if this topic has been and I haven't found it.
9 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hytryyad 02.04.20

Don't worry about endings. In this game, good and bad are very relative terms. So play as you see it yourself, don't try to chase the coldness and don't worry if you have to mess up someone relationship. And if you want, that they were all alive and healthy, then you simply guides to read, what to say, but I would not recommend it.

K
KingBaby 02.04.20

all right

S
Setesh 02.04.20

There is no good or bad endings (although for me, the murder of a Hybrid is a bad ending, why not say, because terrible spoiler)

A
AlseTInhaR 02.04.20

Hytryyad
And what if this record show? I thought it was some sort of punishment, so I ran to ask, but thanks anyway for the answer.

H
Hytryyad 02.04.20

AlseTInhaR
This entry suggests that his death may make adjustments in future quests. But good or bad, that's up to the player. Not every death in the game is bad, not every life saved is good.

S
Siniy Kot 02.04.20

This is an RPG!If easier-roleplay, Glavgeroy in this case-just a reflection of your feelings,inner world,your I so to speak!
So get out of hypocrisy!Do as you feel comfortable with, and just enjoy the process-trust me you will get more pleasure)))
And different endings possible and on YouTube to see the matter of five minutes.

P
Pril Balsam 02.04.20

I also have a question - is the quest with the Troll+Arva and separatists. If the separatists kill, it appears that the death of this character... . What's wrong with them?
Want to help the Troll and Arve live your life.

S
Serega Batman 02.04.20

Good day! Prompt - after the battle with the hybrid, took his side, and I must tell everyone how to live. With all the talk, it remains only cleric in the Domed city doesn't want to talk to me, expresses discontent. And Logan, the third in the North one of the transducers with three immortal companions outcasts. Actually a question - what you need to do to quest have moved on from that?

D
Ded MastDay 02.04.20

Cheryl wrote:
What's wrong with them?
Yes, all of them so. I already wrote somewhere on this quest. Don't pay attention to this inscription. The death of these SEPs, and nowhere will have no affect.
UPD. But I found your post on this quest, http://forums.playground.ru/elex/walkthrough/smert_geniya-951478/#comment-16910346 maybe this will help you not to suffer pangs of conscience ;)