3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rowey 02.04.20 09:36 pm

Translation (Red Dead Redemption)

What do you think
will there be a Russian translation ?

P. S
an official statement from 1C-softclub has not been whether to translate the game into Russian language is unclear.

p.s.s
If someone find any news about translation to Eng
what you write here.
134 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis00777 02.04.20

OlegPP3
Hmm, somehow never thought about it, quite possibly, even will not argue, in any case, the view will be - well, not - nothing, something like play.

R
Rowey 02.04.20

New damn about the details of the transfer.

Localization of the game ~65%
Estimated completion date 20.06.2010 g.

The people, and the other is in truth not fake ??
and if it comes out and will be Russian subs, all sent 100 rubles)))))

M
McEclipse 02.04.20

personally, I do not send for all the money spend on Xbox and will do the same tuning to 220 grasshoppers)

_
_Sammy_ 02.04.20

But none of that hike will not be sensible :( But if you still somehow miraculously prejudecati it will be not divorce, then throw off some money

O
OlegPP3 02.04.20

Really fake ..
Screenshots edited in Photoshop, look at the properties of the photo.

D
Denis00777 02.04.20

Actually, that's all! The website is gone))

O
OlegPP3 02.04.20

Yes... What you'd expect.
Well, if so, play the original.

Z
Zurbagan3 02.04.20

Z
Zurbagan3 02.04.20

if it's photoshop, well done then that is what nerves must have?

Z
Zurbagan3 02.04.20

where are our vaunted craftsmen? on the PROMT though would be transferred and some bread, sometimes for hours running around until you know what to do,

D
DzhoKerr 02.04.20

By the way this video, she transferred To the city of Benedict

d
dermantin48 02.04.20

Yes sorry I thought when you buy a box already will be the translated damn if Kaka yato kind soul translated)

G
GunslinGa_MZ 02.04.20

Much..
But I have already passed on the original.

G
Goten 02.04.20

People, drive. Off. translation will not be Newбокс (the pirates who translated most of the games) decided to do the original, DualShock silent. Only hope is enthusiasts like consolas, but very few of them (especially those related to Boxing)

F
FCHD 02.04.20

Podderjivau Gotenа.
Will be the same as GTA.The translation on the box to only appear if released on the PC,and it will be no earlier than a year.And the pirates do not take the translation,as there are files difficult to open or something like that.Yes, and the volume should be huge.
I went English and never regretted.

L
Lerok 02.04.20

I Americans I don't see./although I know nemnoshko their language ,the game is only in Russian

O
OLEGXXXI 02.04.20

ENPY engaged in translation. But they translate so long that it is easier to wait for the localization.

Z
Zurbagan3 02.04.20

when Russian localization will be official, you know?

O
OLEGXXXI 02.04.20

In Russian the console version will not be localized. Thus Russian can appear only in the case if released PC version.

a
artemik331 02.04.20

so what for to buy the console, 2500 to pay for the game if there's even nothing is translated