3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Champion-HL 04.04.20 01:10 am

What did you do with Android? (Fallout 3)

Ratted him out to Zimmer or left to live among the people?
63 Comments
Sort by:
D
Draconozavr a.k.a. XeN 04.04.20

I let go of Android.Nah I need it?

P
Pavshiy v bezdnu 04.04.20

and I haven't found any Android

U
Uncle Dan 04.04.20

Someone said he - plasma is not lying on the road.

K
Kuro no Shinigami 04.04.20

So to speak, to the quest for not only the plasma...
Your K. O.

U
Uncle Dan 04.04.20

Yes Yes Yes Yes.... 50 caps is still possible 0_o

s
sTragl 04.04.20

By the way looks interesting if you allow Zimmer to catch the top and then let it flow.
Then Timer will remain unkillable.
Yes Yes Yes Yes.... 50 caps is still possible 0_o
1-to Say that Android is dead and get some crap
2-Burn Android Timaru and have the ability to ????? increases the chance to hit in VATS
3-Promise and try to keep the secret and get a Super-plasma
4-Ask the Android permission to kill Simera of the Super-plasma burn Android Shimeru, to the Super-VATS and shoot Simera and his security guard
5-Ask the Android permission to kill Simera of the Super-plasma burn Android Shimeru, to the Super-VATS

At present periplocoideae, I chose 4, killed the guard, but Zimer managed to escape (((, need to go check on Harkness.

m
mikoka 04.04.20

I pobazarit with Android,got a plasma rifle,then went to Timaru,and he refused to talk to me,so I blew his brain)))))))))))))and for one and a security guard..)))))

U
Uncle Dan 04.04.20

And I finally didn't touch anyone ;D

A
AoiUmi 04.04.20

First came to Android, regained his memory got it special Plasmogen, then went and zdal his Timaru and got the modernization
If the game was provided the option of reoperation for Android, after zdachi it Simera I will Android would have explained what was happening O5 was advised to change my appearance and live in my megaton until things settle down =)

j
joxxy 04.04.20

Where to find it?

m
mr.kit 04.04.20

People,I got the job,talked with Preston,flooded in the sunken part,but when talking with the brow,about the Android game contains no. maybe you need someone to talk to before, or to find something?

E
Evsey 04.04.20

I'm in some other topic I read that Android is a mercenary at the store in Moira. No one heard about it?

A
Alpha16 04.04.20

I told him that will help-gave Pooh then went passed him and the Zimmer a bullet in the forehead.

F
FanFall 04.04.20

Helped Android , kill Zimmer and his bodyguard.

A
Alpherats 04.04.20

It is not so interesting. Opened the Android the truth, left alone. But Zimmer rigged accident in the form of grenades in your inventory. Arrogant type. Was... )

S
Super Kote 04.04.20

helped him

F
FanFall 04.04.20

Alpherats. Well done - original!

H
HellfisH 04.04.20

left him to live without telling him who he is. But karma is in the black =)

N
NavigatoR666 04.04.20

I convinced him to go with Zimmer. For this, and he gave me his rifle, and his doctor thing. If all robots follow the example of the A3-21, they take over the world, as has happened in books and movies, so I am against the independence of robots.

F
Flake 04.04.20

I did so: Harkness told the truth, got the rifle and ran to the Zimmer passed the Sheriff and got a perk.All benefits received.