3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
choa 04.04.20 01:11 am

School Griffin, and all connected with it. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Friends, please share any information about this school and everything somehow connected with it. The theme is very interested, but virtually no disk imaging. What I learned:
well, it is obvious that the school practices mainly the use of characters, rather than something else;
based on the above, it is possible that in its ranks took most likely those who initially had magical powers;
- known representative, the Witcher George was a Slayer, alone could fill up one, but was seriously wounded from which he died;
the figure of George supposedly depicted on the wall in kaer Morhen, though he fights in appearance with karoliska and... on a horse;
the son of a magician engaged in godmachine mutations (which are obtained in the addition of Blood and Wine) and tried initially to do a reverse mutation turning the Witcher in person, were just out of school of a Griffin;

If anyone know anything else, I would be very grateful.
21 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 04.04.20

It came up with only 3 parts, what do you want?)))
In the first there was only the sign of the Griffin in the group style.
And not George, and George.

W
Widukind 04.04.20

choa
the Erebus has an interesting video on the topic, although they all also said

K
Krrrva 04.04.20

Hirok
In the third part most likely invented or took from the comics school of the bear, but even in the books Bonart wore the medallion of the Griffin school, taken most likely from the corpse of the witch, and the medallion of the school of the cat and the wolf

c
choa 04.04.20

Hirok
George of Kagen

H
Hirok 04.04.20

choa
Googly voice acting the first witch in the inscription on the wall.
And the third kind too.

c
choa 04.04.20

Widukind
chic VIDOS! Very pleased with the theory, especially about the possible involvement of Vesemira to school Griffin.

c
choa 04.04.20

Hirok
where does the voice acting? George is George (George).

M
MunchkiN 616 04.04.20

school I understand it's just a castle where the plant mage mentor drives muthoga and makes wadmalaw there on the parade ground they are trained by other experienced Vademecum a beer. naturally in view of the remoteness and difference difference different can form the tradition of the school of Coca out there
and there's what school as lucky. about vedruka of rivia game finally patched out. some will be talented vedaki in a can with a penchant for magic entered. the article that I realized that the magical ability in wadmalaw mediocre they simply know what sort of rune magic and how to remove it. any farmer could. but if any of enifer of trachenberg mutated or which ciri of cinry would overhwelmed able to bend. maybe this George, and was somehow under-magician or was it just the potion was strong in could odalet the chak Norris.

H
Hirok 04.04.20

choa
Despite the fact that in the Russian version it George.

c
choa 04.04.20

Hirok
You decided because Geralt it once called (in error localization) George? And the fact that in dozens of other places he is called George, including all the Wikipedias, do you not care? And by the way, it is not known who is depicted in the fresco in kaer Morhen, it may be true George, but has nothing to do with George.

Spoiler

H
Hirok 04.04.20

choa
And, I understand, you believe that wizards with the same name is no more and it's all the same character?
Clear.

c
choa 04.04.20

Hirok
the Witcher which was discussed in the game whose drawings are in the vault, to whose notes we find the one who killed the dragon is the George. What kind of Georgia you say I don't know. It seems that in the mural. But it's still most likely a bug localization.

H
Hirok 04.04.20

choa
Of course the one on the mural))
Yeah, error. And in the third, too)

c
choa 04.04.20

Hirok
Yes, he said, was wrong. Witcher George slaying the dragon.... George translates as George

c
choa 04.04.20

Hirok
instead of having to light a flame, you could just say what you mean George's on the mural. You said it in General. This is purely trolling.

H
Hirok 04.04.20

choa
choa wrote:
George translates as George
If you are not aware of the words Adaptation, even do not meddle in the dispute about the localization.

H
Hirok 04.04.20

choa
choa wrote:
drawing George allegedly depicted on the wall in kaer Morhen, though he fights in appearance with karoliska and... on a horse;
I actually thought about it and speech)

g
greyWalker 04.04.20

Hirok
this is a common reference to St. George.

H
Hirok 04.04.20

greyWalker
Yes I'm still in saaaaaam first passage is understood)
Just human error, so I clarified.

c
choa 04.04.20

Hirok
so crooked still has not been clarified. He said at once that meant the mural, instead, lit the flame. This is called not do anything but have an opinion.