3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RaGeSkYwAlKeR 04.04.20 01:11 am

Favorite funny phrase in the game. (Fallout 3)

What are your favorite and in your opinion, a funny phrase in the game.I now like the phrase,when Gul speaks on the intercom with the guard near the tower.
How many times you say,don't let the ZOMBIES!!!
Who are you calling a zombie called,you idiot
Well, you're clearly not a man.
251 Comments
Sort by:
T
The_Leftist 04.04.20

I broke when Tridognayta broadcast on the radio on the Enclave ...and a voice came from the garbage
Cerberus ...At least I was programmed to say. I personally think that they(ghouls) - a crowd of rotting feeders for worms, and I would have sent them to hell, Uli could. Fucking fighting stop!
Gunny These novices swear, even in the barn you will not get Like\e fight to find someone who can fight back. Cowards accidents...

D
DiMaMC49 04.04.20

I have everything you want, if you are interested in old junk. Don't remember how it sounds in the original, but the meaning is

P
Psyho_XY 04.04.20

And his head I want on a silver platter - raiders, very friendly people.)

J
Jeck Jeck 04.04.20

Psyho XY vascheto say that mercenaries Claw, I like the phrase raiders Scared as a small su...,,

S
Strateg_andrey 04.04.20

The Tridognayta about pass the buck from the Asylum-*they Got the holiday season?or maybe protodipoli?*)))

I
Ignacius Malfoy 04.04.20

Oftop

Cerberus ...At least I was programmed to say. I personally think that they(ghouls) - a crowd of rotting feeders for worms, and I would have sent them to hell, Uli could. Fucking fighting stop!
It is a pity that the game does not provide the disable combat limiter.

D
Dr. Linus 04.04.20

Ignatius Malfoy, is provided.With the Robotics perk disable the limiter, Cerberus yelling, Whoa, Nellie, ran the water in the pipe! and sends all ghouls encountered in a real hell.Karma is much reduced.

R
Rosen Killer 04.04.20

people don't you write the phrase in English is better litsuhu buy
actually, not all play on computers. Can anyone PlayStaytion( don't know how to spell ) I like Xbox360. There games not in Russian. But without cheat codes)))

Sorry for offtopic

C
ChillStreaM 04.04.20

Dyukov like the answer to the question What is here is mostly can you do ?
Response: Eat,Drink,Burp and Fuck! Ha-Ha-Ha!

a
astrozombie 04.04.20

the tridognayta cheto radio pushed : so,tip of the day - do not feed the best Western ol stadium-guys....this is all

d
drundell 04.04.20

it was fun when I took spabest *childish* and when speaking to micromera of the lamplight, I am its something like in zh0pu sent, then there was the argument that what someone did to her, ahahaha , and then he said I was easy-going person and opened my gate not giving a quest to save his friends from Paradise falls!!!)))

A
A kakoe delo kak menya zo 04.04.20

You know when Autumn's questioning:
- Speak well
- No I'm serious.You go to the ***
too cool

G
Govnilov 04.04.20

In short, I love Natali President John Henry Eden, because in version 1C voiced Vlad Kopp.
I know we are forced to live in such a world, but it changes....
There are people who would gladly crossed...
xD

d
drundell 04.04.20

how this Eden gives CAPITAL PUSTOSH!!!!!!!!!!!I immediately kill myself...

B
Black spy 04.04.20

at the station news of the Galaxy ran guns in drawers tail.... so I have one person from the brotherhood of steel gives:
you have an interesting occupation!!!
I'm under the table=)

F
Fuelman 04.04.20

and I loving all the phrases small measure of Little Lamplite here this I call Grammatical))

U
Ulman 04.04.20

Children from new Reno.

Girl: I Have a VLA-GA-Li-sche!
Boy: I Have a penis!

Long fucking around :)...

U
Ulman 04.04.20

The doctor from San Francisco with trepidation GG:

-I want to eat the spleen and drink red wine.
-Yes,but Dr. Canibal Lecturer was eating with this venom the liver!
-Oh!I also watched this pre-war film!Wait you mean...
Yes.The human spleen...

r
rhinoman1990 04.04.20

I like how the Tridognayta on the radio so quietly and calmly said,Hello my darling America. It's me, your President John Henry Eden, and then as Sarat sho I'm already starting to laugh with it.

M
MariHuan 04.04.20

Amusingly,when the raiders attack from cover,and they run around,can't see you and say are you Afraid? As a small sucka!. Particularly interesting is the female voice..)