3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
McALEKSakaBLACK 04.04.20 01:24 am

Creation Master 14 (FIFA 14)

Who knows when there will be см14 ??? What are the assumptions??
217 Comments
Sort by:
F
Footbalfan 04.04.20

how to change the name of the player on the shirt using CM?
more precisely, fix as Djordjevi is the last letter of the square is crossed

j
jackaal88 04.04.20

Downloaded CM14 here http://www.fifa-master.com/downloads/category/61-tools-for-fifa-14 when run writes Discontinued operation of the program CM14.... Cost the Windows license, all updates have MS Visual C++ and Net.Framework all costs from first to last... what to do don't know. Anyone have the same problem you found resaie, or who knows how to fix this proglem, write! Thank you in advance!

r
roma1279 04.04.20

Good afternoon everyone. FIFA14 license. I need to change the form of the teams. When you load the form, sometimes everything is fine, sometimes hangs. Waiting for a long time, and then take off the task via the task Manager because the program is not responding. Then when you next start CM14 does not come off the database and FIFA crashes at the commencement of the program. Who knows why has this problem please tell me.

b
bravostrel 04.04.20

Footbalfan
Find it in cm, and re-enter the last name.

r
roma1279 04.04.20

Good afternoon everyone. Please tell me, do I understand correctly that when you open a database game using CM14 on all careers that were made before are not usable and do with it anything? It turns a lost decade into a career - I decided to change one set of forms - start all over again?

s
sv_kursk 04.04.20

roma1279
If you just change some of the kits (home/out.), nothing will happen with the career. But if we add another (optional) set any command, then the career will fly.

r
roma1279 04.04.20

sv_kursk
Thanks for the reply! But I have just such a case. The only thing that I not satisfied is the colour of bratanki Liverpool. I replaced it with. And career is not loaded. I understand that when you open a database is not a return to old career saves. Or maybe replace the color numbers and names affect saving?

r
roma1279 04.04.20

Also wanted to ask - for some reason when I replaced Finland in Ukraine (name, affiliation, country, team, logo, and composition created one new player with the nationality of the Ukraine) the new career was not created. The game just took off at the beginning of a new career. I really wonder how can I add a national team to understand their career (added to tournaments: world Championships, European Championships, etc. + correctly generate new players when it comes for example to 2022) Really want to extend the NAT. teams. The game asks Japan, Iran, Ghana, Algeria, Ukraine, Croatia, etc. strong NAT. teams. As it is not very interesting in the finals of the world Cup to see Finland or Wales :-)

M
Miqo19000 04.04.20

What to do? when I obnavlja compositions in CM 14 nothing changes.

M
Miqo19000 04.04.20

r
roma1279 04.04.20

Yes, for some reason the line full glitch. In CM14 but the original and all. And try to make a change in CM14 and start a new career it will fly at the stage of creating a career. I personally have such experience with the work on the line.

j
jackaal88 04.04.20

Removed all net framework from a computer, set it was one that requests the program, a figure, stopped work and all((( what to do? Tell me who knows

A
Aleks9044 04.04.20

guys tell me whether in CM 14 to put a second form of the goalkeeper to exit the form, for example, or it always need to be changed?

A
Abylayhan Chazhabaev 04.04.20

how to remove the emblem from the form

D
Den1990-28 04.04.20

hi! pleeease reply. do not waste your time. cm14, error 10003!!! win7 ,framework,DirectX,everything as it should,and not run want!! how to solve?

M
Mos Def 04.04.20

rearranged Windows, while formatnul all disks stopped working КМ14, press nothing happens for a second pretends that is loaded, and immediately ceases, in the process does not appear, simply nothing happens. Windows 7, no FAM. 4.5. What could it be, just downloaded the ' 13 version, too, are puzzled....

t
tevez32- 04.04.20

Guys help how to download updated rosters with fify on СМ14

R
Ruben.65 04.04.20

Mos Def
Exactly the same pattern.Does not start.What to do,I don't know.

J
John Gunner 04.04.20

Aleks9044
no, you can't

L
Lexey2405 04.04.20

Tell me more not long ago CM 14 worked great, not long ceased, I start it nothing happens, Windows 7, all components are installed. Interestingly CM downloaded 13, start.