3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Majestic Eagle 04.04.20 01:29 am

The creation story

Well let's start
60 Comments
Sort by:
M
Majestic Eagle 04.04.20

lllKaSSandrAlll
It should be one thing, otherwise too much.
I suggest you, since you're a girl think about love line.

V
Vkusnyy Hrust 04.04.20

Majestic Eagle
Ahah... Alexis and Warren? We lack heroes of women.

M
Majestic Eagle 04.04.20

Tasty Crunch
So today we discuss all the main aspects. Of course no girl is impossible. A love line between main character Alex and a doctor from the military base. The name offered to come up with lllKaSSandrAlll.

K
Kassandra_Rain 04.04.20

Majestic Eagle
Angela?

M
Majestic Eagle 04.04.20

Yeah, about a shipwreck, they have an advanced stealth system, so no satellites and radars can't see them. If hardware failure and that their ship crashed somewhere in the forest and the radar spotted them and sent our assault force. And then they were on a military base.

M
Majestic Eagle 04.04.20

lllKaSSandrAlll
Why not.

V
Vkusnyy Hrust 04.04.20

Majestic Eagle
It is necessary to link the story of Alexei and miss X.
For example:
1. She was one of the people responsible for his interrogation, helped him to escape. What's next?
2. She was one of the rebels who joined Alex. What's next?

M
Majestic Eagle 04.04.20

Tasty Crunch
Then, if she was one of the people responsible for the interrogation, the doctor is not suitable. The questioning and the doctor. Alex also went to them for pictures. Noticed. Or still hurt?

V
Vkusnyy Hrust 04.04.20

Majestic Eagle
Why shoot him? Questioning because of the pictures, I think, a good idea.

M
Majestic Eagle 04.04.20

You can make steeper. When caught Alexei beat him on the head. There is required a doctor. He liked her and she helps him escape. Escape Alex accidentally hides in the room where Warren is associated. Well, actually more is better

V
Vkusnyy Hrust 04.04.20

Majestic Eagle
Great. Alex, during flight, finds Warren locked in the detention center and stealth free. Do you like it?

M
Majestic Eagle 04.04.20

Tasty Crunch
Just remember, stealth the stealth, but he's just a student, not a spy.
As I said today the action will take place in the winter, and that the reason for the failure in their devices due to heavy rain. And Yes, their ship flew over the forest.

V
Vkusnyy Hrust 04.04.20

Majestic Eagle
Student is not able to cut down the panicked guard and open the door?

M
Majestic Eagle 04.04.20

Tasty Crunch
Maybe one, but it's a military base of the camera, the soldiers, what's wrong? Even if the doctor helped him escape, would have declared anxiety. The people of darkness.

V
Vkusnyy Hrust 04.04.20

Majestic Eagle
But the military is not Warren in the basement of the keep, right?
Here's another option:
Warren fled, taking advantage of the alarm, and because he knew from the guards about Alexei and pictures decided to find. By eliminating one of the guards, he took the tablet information and a map, got dressed (long masking is not enough, but enough time to collect the device, which he learned from the tablet, and download Alexei)

M
Majestic Eagle 04.04.20

Tasty Crunch
Understand, it seems to have decided that Alex saves the Warren. Why complicate things. See.
Alex accidentally falls into the room for questioning, where they hold the bound Warren.
Warren, his remark
- Man, look you got in trouble?
Alex didn't know that someone is with him in the room. Appeared in the wall sat the bound stranger.
- Oh-answered rudely Alex.
- Let's do this you're untying me and I will help you escape.

How are you?
And this question, like already all agreed to proceed directly to the writing.
I understand it takes two to write?

W
Wing42 04.04.20

Wow, here we have the Crucible of Fucking Stories. Here the prose is forged and tested young authors, I suppose. I, of course, such a storyteller.
You can suggest a character, plot twist.

V
Vkusnyy Hrust 04.04.20

Wing42
This banter?

W
Wing42 04.04.20

Tasty Crunch
Well, of course I dare! In any case.

W
Wing42 04.04.20

Tasty Crunch
So, gentlemen, what can you suggest? And then you have I am a creative collapse watch.