3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mikachu_RU 03.10.19 12:42 am

Apes can't stand (Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey)

I have about 5 million years, have recently moved into the forest with the great lakes, I have a lot racked, BUT I don'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY CAN'T EVEN STAND the fact that the neurons for bipedal locomotion not just swinging, I have a lot of time trying to walk on water, but the neurons don't sway what to do? They are even not able to stand
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
Disa_kun 03.10.19

Mikachu_RU
Put a screenshot of your current neural network, then it will be easier to tell what's the catch.
In General, macaques in this game can't walk to the end of the game you cannot learn it. If you have a monkey gets up briefly on 2 feet and then plops down on all fours - that is all that the game has to offer :) With a maximum pumping time delay on 2 legs just a little increase.

M
Mikachu_RU 03.10.19

M
Mikachu_RU 03.10.19

No, if well developed, then there will be a open skill bipedalism forever ( watched lotspaih)

D
Disa_kun 03.10.19

Mikachu_RU
On account of bipedalism not going to say anything, because he is now not playing and specifically this thread is not fully pumped. You may be right, but we need to check...

As for your narance, the advice would be:
1. in determining the items of intelligence/sense of smell/hearing try to stand up
2. you also need to develop manual dexterity to the point that you could plucking prickly shrubs. It is best to do so: to collect a bunch of sticks and start to process different stones meteorites or drag.stones if any, but it should be enough and a standard 3 stones and their modifications (cutter and scraper)
3. when out of the thorny bushes will be able to produce material for advanced hedges, do the following: take the same stick, which is done in claim 2, throw them in a big pile, going up to him and clamped X, and then long and hard to go with them :)
4. you will definitely need the gene.the mutation Motor function/Speed

For clarity, here's my mesh. Color outlined what point which neurons will help you to access:

M
Mikachu_RU 03.10.19

So the fact of the matter is that I even not able to stand

M
Mikachu_RU 03.10.19

I tried to walk on water and it's time to smell, listen and explore, but the neurons are not dripping(((

M
Mikachu_RU 03.10.19

Disa_kun
So the fact of the matter is that I even not able to stand

D
Disa_kun 03.10.19

Mikachu_RU
You apparently did not carefully read the description of skills. From the branches to the upright posture you are available only while the Motor function skill/Situational orthostasis. Re-read his description again closely, particularly the second paragraph.

If he still will not understand, here's a detailed guide to action:
Спойлер1. enter the mode of Intelligence
2. press the button Z
3. study subjects
4. repeat step 1-3 in the mode of Smell and Hearing

Then act according to this scheme, and then move on to the advice from my post above. I hope now everything will be clear