3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Domoi 04.04.20 01:31 am

\"Why spoil?\"

+Don't understand people who are in the sandwich (red fish+loaf) add oil!

+Why!? Without oil tastier! You just spoil the delicious fish!

+I personally prefer to eat red fish without any additives: dill,fennel oils.
47 Comments
Sort by:
D
Domoi 04.04.20

So looks like this misery:

D
Domoi 04.04.20

I'm straight swallow:

D
Domoi 04.04.20

And how do you eat this product?

s
szhech konsolotu 04.04.20

taburetckinvasily wrote:
And how do you eat this product?
Most people see the red fish only in pictures

R
Rottan 04.04.20

taburetckinvasily wrote:
I personally prefer to eat red fish without any additives: dill,fennel oils.
Everyone has their own taste. For me, a sandwich with caviar and red fish only with good butter, and coffee. Or just a red fish, without anything, for a beer.

r
requiemmm 04.04.20

The fish did not fall. Just that the fish did not fall, therefore oil need toonce layer, no seams. You should try brown bread - pickled cucumber - canned sprats, is also a legendary sandwich times of shortage.

D
Domoi 04.04.20

burn consolato
Why? I live as a rogue, but the red fish can't deny yourself.

D
Domoi 04.04.20

requiemmm
Fuuu....

N
Nikita Hobotnev 04.04.20

Don't like red fish, sprats better.

N
Nikita Hobotnev 04.04.20

But if you eat red, just like that.

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.04.20

taburetckinvasily wrote:
+Don't understand people who are in the sandwich (red fish+loaf) add oil!
Red fish? On a sandwich? Such good sandwiches from you, long live the aristocrat =]
Stop *see the picture*... Oh those. No, it is not so expensive, then the message is clear 8)
Attempt to explain: the oil is added, as this fish is not very... oil ) we Have, for example, in the store you can buy herring in oil: here there is no additional oil is really not necessary. As far as trying to explain a good to judge you ))

taburetckinvasily wrote:
+Why!? Without oil tastier! You just spoil the delicious fish!
Illogical, because then the fish that is better without bread/buns ) So just get a feel for each gram! Cheese - same thing. To choose from.

L
LightHOwUSE 04.04.20

Red fish with bread that was pretty weird. It's the red caviar, it is not enough and want a taste to feel it entirely with white, crusty bread) I rarely buy salmon (just not very fond of fish), but if you take, it is only one option. Make pancakes, to the pieces of salmon, small piece of butter and grated cheese well. With Spud more like squid or sprat can. Well, or cod liver oil in purasca. Well, once a year, and even less want a piece of herring spread dry on a slice of brown bread =)

Happy new year :3

K
Kovboy belomor 04.04.20

When I lived in the far East,the fish on fishing um do not take only caviar.Frankly surprised at such richness as Kamchatka,Magadan region.We are fish prices.Salmon rushing so that you can cat (three hooks soldered) and throw the fish on any hook.

P
Phoenix67 04.04.20

Well,damn right in the topic! And and so not bad!

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.04.20

the killer of the Anglo-Saxons
About this issue, Putin reported at a press conference, where one good man made so long a speech 8) let's See what happens...

D
Domoi 04.04.20

A. Soldier of Light
Let's see...
We'll see.

W
Wild Rider 04.04.20

taburetckinvasily
C lemon. I love red fish soaked in lemon juice.

D
Domoi 04.04.20

Wild Rider
Mmmm....with lemon...got to try this.

M
MesyacMay 04.04.20

taburetckinvasily
as I understand you))
I hate when you come and visit and you dumped on a plate like a sandwich, I hate oil, no eggs, no fish, if only with cheese.
the fish itself is a sufficient product, well, that's why all this crap with oil? if anyone should for taste - so add
if shorter, then this Cutewise rid method spicemania with the plates on a napkin for hate
well, was she crumby! although tastes differ, but here - home stay

M
MunchkiN 616 04.04.20

do not understand why people churn butter and bake bread. you just swallow all the peck-peck

and so finally I had this fish hasn't eaten, remember Nada whether to cook it
and the oil that is smeared on bread - I forgot its taste already PEK-PEK
but by analogy the caviar I eat without oil, I