3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vanek Shehminkin 04.04.20 01:33 am

The problem with the cars from the dlc (Burnout Paradise)

I bought the incentive with all DLS. Entered the game logged. I wanted to ride the cars from the DLS. Throws menu Burnout store and says that is unavailable
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
Knight52 04.04.20

Man, you think Shaw bought the incentive is The Ultimate Box, then you got the type of all in the box? Or Shisha is not there.

You either blow into a googol on the mod with the DLC cars, or buy (although dunno whether there is such a possibility)

G
GuyverDark 04.04.20

It was to take in Origins - The Ultimate Box + additional content on all the machines
Spoiler. but the way the Supplement with the police, well, there is the type of leave you take, the PC did not. although the police car is in competitive mode is where it should be, taking it in turns to break records before reaching a player on the same PC.
PS
In Origins, she is Russian

[
[EHOT] 04.04.20

Vanek Schminken
download the mod Paschke Il what's it called I forgot so there... in short all that goes in the game, everything will be in the dump

t
topgeran-CanYa KZ 04.04.20

the game

V
Vanek Shehminkin 04.04.20

[EHOT]
Downloaded but need the disk. With the mod the game won't start

[
[EHOT] 04.04.20

Vanek Schminken
Oh , I have all smartly, with ng downloaded?
I have you license, this mod is downloaded, the network entered EA, and the grid alone or the around town ride, on any car, can you mod the downloaded version mean, there when download manual read perhaps everything written will be