3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gryxa 04.04.20 11:18 pm

To buy or not? (Assassin's Creed: Origins)

the fact that not a particular fan of the last 4-5 parts,was cool 1 part,2 so-so 3 playable,and then the Assembly line fucking.so I decided to buy on sale this game,but watching the players and the quality of graphene change of heart....
2к17 cheesy graphics,poor gameplay mechanics,lots of useless weapons
not like bad realized,interenye for me personally ancient Egypt
so I think it is worth it or not
29 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tok-220v 04.04.20

everyone has different tastes, we'll have to decide for yourself but first can YouTube to watch

s
sergio5321 04.04.20

Current-220v
why not give players chance to test the demo version?

g
gfcnjh3 04.04.20

Gryxa
Take offline activation so try. Not like 150rub. not the amount, that would be about it to spare. If it looks good then take the license, if the course to play in the half pirate version you don't allow morals and need in an accessible form all the content which can only give a license. Animation, achievements, etc..There is another option of buying left account, but there is as lucky and will be more expensive.

I
ILIA_1992 04.04.20

Take offline activation - this is the right decision.

A
Anomel Suna 04.04.20

Gryxa
Gryxa wrote:
not really a fan of the last 4-5 parts
Chivo? You either are a fan of the series or not.

Gryxa wrote:
it ,was cool 1 part,2 so-so 3 playable,and then the Assembly line fucking.
Yes, we would like to spit.

Gryxa wrote:
so I decided to buy on sale this game,but watching the players and the quality of graphene change of heart....
So, learn to have an opinion, rather than adapt to the opinion of some novamov from related Trims

Gryxa wrote:
2к17 cheesy graphics,poor gameplay mechanics,lots of useless weapons
The screenshots and videos tell? Clear. It's pretty bad.

E
Er1sh 04.04.20

Gryxa wrote:
cheesy graphics 2к17
I see you guru grafodrocher direct, just think that in the new Odeine bad graphics. What is bad about it? Textures, details, what? All done at the highest level! The work of the artists deserves special praise.
In General, if you are not a fan of the series, and I think that there are poor graphics, in fact (one of the most important features in gameplay, if not the most important) and a bunch of useless junk, don't buy it.
And Yes, there is ridiculous this statement. Better than in the previous parts, but the same sloppy...

S
Slava74oren 04.04.20

To buy definitely, this time Yubisoft did not disappoint, the game is gorgeous.

S
Sorento NSK 04.04.20

buy polyubas, the game is the bomb, I want all subsequent parts were the same scale, deeply researched and more and more better!!!)

P
PainFul007 04.04.20

A must to buy!!! The toy is just gorgeous! Topcik easy!!

g
gogola 04.04.20

Edge lights in ancient Egypt without modern weapons

R
Revan Reborn 04.04.20

The graphene on the ultra topic and will give odds to many games this year. But don't expect important feature of the game is very interesting story and game world itself. Draw conclusions based on someone else's opinion stupid.

-
-MODEUZ- 04.04.20

definitely Yes, but the system is pull? Game greedy to horror

G
Grandshot 04.04.20

-MODEUZ-
Well, not terribly, but the CPU clears), This is the game where the more CPU cores the better. For comfortable game needs a i7 or top i5. On older i5's also played quite a but in some places the game is loading all cores to the eyeballs and have to suffer a decrease in performance.

D
DOLOMIT_YuRA 04.04.20

Gryxa
not worth buying , wait for a discount

v
vladik865 04.04.20

Great game if you like assassins then just take it, if not then look at the YouTube/twitch and you will understand) I took the game inside and out.. will definitely buy a picker.. so for me it's game of the year, but I'm a fan of the series so my opinion is a little smeshnoe if you're not a fan of the series then look and decide for himself.

W
Wolf347 04.04.20

I'm also specifically asked a question about the purchase. But seeing how much the game eats from the iron I was already scary(
But before the 31st still think and will make a final conclusion.
Well, Geez theme of ancient Egypt too I'm tempted!)

G
GeRR_Praetorian 04.04.20

To take or not to take, that is the question. He would love postaralsya ancient Egypt. After seeing what the game optimization decided to hold off and wait for more patches. For this game you need a fucking super computer to make it fly at max speed and no fps dips hard!

K
Ksedom174 04.04.20

And actually, where the pirate version then ? Already gallop-time has passed - torrents empty, syndicate faster hacked..

c
callmegod 04.04.20

Gryxa wrote:
the quality of graphene change of heart....cheesy 2к17 graphics,
Digital Foundry put in second place this game, after Horizon Zero Dawn, in terms of technology and graphics in 2017.

Z
Zh1VaGo 04.04.20

callmegod
Now playing at the Horizon and frankly, the dialogue is very weak there. Ranging from textures and ending with the range of drawing. About the animation I say generally not worth it.