3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
neperenosimyy 03.10.19 12:46 am

The installation of Windows.

In General conditionally a new computer. with clean drive on 1TB. Tried to put vin7. Set Windows to do this 10 times, before times, all successfully. but this time, as the saying goes the case went.
Install tried as before with the stick, the same vin7 which was put before on another PC and laptop. All of the standard. when on a computer. go into BIOS choose to boot from the stick.(he sees there will determine the right.)
click save and exit. then black screen with a blinking in the upper left corner of the underscore. and so last a long time, nothing happens. I had enough minutes on 14. then did not wait.
as to the class of guru never counted, climbed in an Internet. once again, reformatted the USB flash drive. again well under the standard NTFS as it previously did. only this time, threw not install image win 7. and unpacked.
it did not help.
Again formatnul drive. downloaded this time, win 7 with Acronis x64.
the same garbage.
THE UEFI BIOS.
HDD drive sees. he nolace from WD. The system runs stable. in the BIOS goes fine. The frequency of percent, of RAM. none, hard, sees, defines. I mean everything works. Problems with iron should not be.
But the wind stubbornly wants to be. The question is why not put the drive answer. no floppy drive. Did not buy.
Someone faced with similar? Can suggest a solution?
1 Comments
Sort by:
l
legusor 03.10.19

in the image Windows read what and how in terms of installing on the MBR and GPT. now 9 images out of 10 relizer already put it to record an image on a media for installation on any partition table. read the manual for the BIOS and see if there is support for legacy. if you put win7 with MBR table, then the type boot using legacy. if you put a GUID partition table, then type UEFI boot.