3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Prototip_UA 04.04.20 11:41 pm

How to remove ferry (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

It is possible to remove unnecessary ferry? Or at least redirect your hired drivers through the land for example that would be the designated driver from Rotterdam to Grimsby are not floated on the line, and went to Dover or railroad that may be left and that would be for this trip were paid not as a voyage by land.
6 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimon068rus 04.04.20

Prototip_UA
why do you have a hired driver, he earn)

M
ManticoreX 04.04.20

Prototip_UA
And it shows how the driver drives?)) did not see,saw only where,but not through any of the city and the ferry rides. sleep more after each flight(while sleeping the money from the mercenaries drips),if too lazy to make...
in multiplayer, go with mercenaries. are they earn more slowly,but realized how much work even when you're not in the game:D I have for example 200 million, nearly all garages already bought and trucks in them,not enough people by the way they all.. so I think now what digit earnings in the ETS is critical:) how much can you earn?

P
POSTAL_VL 04.04.20

ManticoreX
I have ~50 drivers high-level and 11 large garages. Don't want to hire even as the money is there is generally imperceptible and do not know where to put them. Hiring drivers and buying garages will only exacerbate the problem. Now don't look at the cost of the goods that take - much liked, and there we go.
The restriction should probably or 999 999 999 or (1 trillion - 1€)
And on the subject of the post I do not see sense to remove the crossing. Well it's not Truckers 2 where to meet the worker can. The money for the flight it will be, if not empty will be

M
ManticoreX 04.04.20

POSTAL_VL
Well, I mean,they are still not visible.. although it is a pity,it would be much more interesting to see the trucks of the company.
so they don't get in an accident never would have done so at least sometimes but would lose the cargo and to had for the repairs you pay. how you pay third-party vendors:)

and about the garages and drivers, I already regret that about half an hour hired drivers and bought trucks))

G
Gray40786 04.04.20

I have a 2 car garage and 6 mercenaries and eyes

L
LeoGTX560 04.04.20

def\ferry\connection\