3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FiftyFour7250 05.04.20 08:20 pm

Fans, no offense, but... (Devil May Cry 5)

Never played any of the series. And this for a whole year delayed. Now I decided to play, and... As it is I'm confused. For which all praise the game? No, the game is made qualitatively, we did not know where to pour the green river. Music, characters, animation, directing cut-scenes, design locations. All direct perfectly, very stylish. But the gameplay... I went through several first missions on the easy difficulty level (there are only two of them), I realized that the enemies I can't even to hit, and switched to a second, heavier, and... opponents rarely manage to keep me in one of the cells of health, and I have them half-line, and this will be restored. In General, I almost even couldn't hit, so the battles here, in my opinion, quite monotonous and boring. From what I googled after some sort of mission, something will happen, and will become heavier. But this mission still awake would be. And the ease of fighting is not the main problem. After all, the whole gameplay just consists of fighting. What is the same, the maximum that is changing opponents. Fight 30 seconds go by, and fighting again. And so the circle. I do not know whether correctly to compare, but in the same GoW4 was much more varied, ranging from gameplay elements, there's more, much more, ending the fighting, there really is a fight, watch for enemies, and in DMC5 I think you can do with your eyes closed to win.

No, I'm not trying to litter the game just want somebody to explain what I don't understand, and what I'm not inspired.
7 Comments
Sort by:
B
BaalVII 05.04.20

In options turn off auto combos.

J
JoKeRD07 05.04.20

FiftyFour7250
Do not like to play in the slashers? Don't play slashers, plus as noted in the comments above may not have been shut off option auto combos, etc.

F
FiftyFour7250 05.04.20

JoKeRD07
BaalVII
No, autocombo was always off. Although I wouldn't say that to him that something has changed, instead of just three buttons press one.

JoKeRD07 wrote:
Do not like to play in the slashers? Don't play slashers
I'm not very familiar with this genre of what to say, whether he likes me. At the same GoW4 also says it's a slasher, but many will argue with this, but many would agree that in this diversity is 100 times greater than in DMC5. Nier Automata is also a slasher, but at least I have postponed a couple of hours later (by the way, you again tomorrow to play it) for a couple of hours I saw more diversity, including the combat system.

Just as I think DMC5 for 2019 looks very simple in terms of gameplay.

T
TheDarkosGang 15.10.20

FiftyFour7250
Oh, I don't agree, DMC 5 is a game about style, you can do something in it that no one ever dreamed of, but for this my friend train first, because after the second or even third passing of the game you will have little, because even I passed the game on the DMD (the level of difficulty is such, if you do not know) still do not have sufficient skills. Immediately and the question of the complexity of the game, at the first levels of difficulty it is easier than easy, but starting with SOS you will be at least "a little" more difficult.
As for the gameplay, so for Dante is so diverse that it is difficult to imagine, playing for Dante, and having in the arsenal quite extensive weapons, Dante becomes a walking machine for murder, Just look how the connoisseurs of the series such as Donguri990 (not advertising) if you can play as well as he, then my respect to you and now you can safely say that this game for you is too simple but if you don't, alas, you haven't known the true DMC 5 2019 yet.

r
rmantraut 15.10.20

Classic xD. Newfag, who did not understand how the game works, immediately accuses her of monotony. DMC is a game about style (as mentioned above), and if you give newcomers normal complexity, they will be there with a C-D rating to run 90% of missions. If the game on normal was like DMC3 in its time, then all would be whining already because of the impassability of xD, so under the generation of consolers the game was released in the format of kinza on the first passage and real gameplay for the next. In addition, when re-passing on the Son of Sparda pumping is saved, so that you can comfortably reveal the potential of the combat system. That's the kind of pie.

By the way, I'm sure that most of those who are aka about complexity, will not master the DMD in DMC 5 (and this is the lightest DMD in the series)

P
Protocol10 18.06.21

FiftyFour7250
Never played any part of the series. And I put off this one for a whole year. Now I decided to play, and ... I’m somehow confused. Why is everyone praising the game? No, the game is made with high quality, where you don't look - rivers of green are pouring. Music, characters, animation, directing cut scenes, location design. Everything is perfect, very stylish. But the gameplay ...

DMC is very much for the slasher lover as for me. I'm not a fan of slashers, I also tried DMC, bayonets, castling, dark siders, but nothing worked. Only the "god of war" entered the 2nd and 3rd parts.

S
Sisu datu 18.06.21

If you don't like it, then don't play.