3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vladislav Igorevich 05.04.20 08:20 pm

To clear a location of debris (Fallout 4)

1. Cleared the location of the Castle, there is a lot of mud in which the eggs Bolotnikov and other stuff(I'm not talking about tyres, tables and chairs). Quickly moved to the shelter, waited a day, came back - all gone. How to clean up your mess?
Including not disappeared body Bolotnikov

2. I know that a bunch of times asked, but still: how to make what appeared to a woman commando and I was behind the closed door?
10 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kahran Ramsus 05.04.20

Vladislav Igorevich
I eventually themselves disappeared.

888005533535 05.04.20

Vladislav Igorevich
As far as I know CD update locations 10 hours. Don't visit it just for a while.

J
Jeff-xxx 05.04.20

Vladislav Igorevich
KoranRazmus
Elvin Shepard
Guys , I agree , the game is good !

F
FOSTER_ok 05.04.20

Vladislav Igorevich
The woman, in contrast to the garbage that disappears after a time appears through time. Run on the locations, then come back. For 100% of the results estab castle beds and other shit.

H
Hattack 05.04.20

Jeff-xxx
Yes, good... But finished her Oy-Yoi-Yoi how many have(((

I
Ivan Lumbda 05.04.20

In the room of General the Minutemen have blocked passage, open up a workshop and move to a collapsed doorway in the room and sort things out, you'll go to the basement, kill the robot guard and open the terminal door where there was a robot guard will be there to lie dead, and gather from him the cloak and hat of General of the Minutemen and get out of the basement. then there will be a woman-commando IMPORTANT: teammates must be Preston Garvey.

S
Sayway 05.04.20

Vladislav Igorevich
How to remove the lock from dirt Bolotnikov without joining the Minutemen?

S
Sayway 10.10.20

longerr2007
You can still code, so I cleaned the whole lock.

B
BUGOR-W667 20.02.22

the game is good but with mods without mods solid boards

B
BUGOR-W667 20.02.22

complete the quest, leave the weight itself, the trash will disappear later when you come and the junk cleaning mod will not hurt you to remove the remnants