3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artem gavrikov 05.04.20 08:21 pm

Impressions of the game (Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord)

She just went to write their opinion as you
83 Comments
Sort by:
a
arsunor 05.04.20

Buy at the start was difficult!

D
DiggerD 05.04.20

while it is a remaster of the first MB, no more waiting for patches, mods and so on. now in the game there is a strong feeling that this warband with mounted hd textures)

x
xSaimanx 05.04.20

Autoblock, then why remove it? Well, let's say. But it would be possible to give the opportunity to change the direction while holding block. And so, to change the direction of the block with each click is not working when the hail of blows and especially against 2 opponents. Although the controller probably will work.
Fucking console.:)

M
MAX_x5.452 05.04.20

For so many years of development, it was possible and better to do , waiting for the norms of translation and fashion

x
xXxPOxXx 05.04.20

Does anyone have the old patches as separate files?

T
Taras Kowalenko 05.04.20

How to join a faction,you need fame?

F
Fastgamer24 05.04.20

Taras Kowalenko
By joining a faction too join issue.
in the main quest who passed? As to their settlement possession? If I want my Empire, I need to curry favor from the Lord, get your settlement and then to establish his Kingdom?

A
AlekseyHom 05.04.20

xSaimanx
Well. On high difficulties without a shield to fight one-on-one with an experienced opponent can, at best, indefinitely. But if opponents of the two, you Khan, no options. It is a pity that the game has not entered endurance in DS. Fighting in the arena and had the persistent feeling that the opponents arms are longer. Don't feel the radius of your stroke.
Well, Nitsche, right now, another 5 years of early access and released.

P
Podvipodvertov 05.04.20

Hello people! What else nafig experience?? Isn't it late impressions you ask? Before us it is not even a game at all, and so, a piece of raw when. The full game will be released only for the year, so the sooner you share your experiences.
And what is now before us, it's just unplayable from the word at all, and yet paid for it please! Yes I will not play it even.
You do not think bad, I'm a fan of this series, and look forward to the second part, from this I have burning and that the developers instead of a year to spend on all of this is to bring to mind and pollinate, roll out to us, and even the grandmother is asking for it, they have no conscience!
This is the same as if I came to the restaurant, ordered a dish, and I stupidly take out the ingredients, put on the table and say Here, eat! But it is not necessary to wait until a dish is cooked! No thanks, I'd rather wait.

A
AlekseyHom 05.04.20

Podvipodvertov
On the main mechanics is quite possible to make an impression.

P
Podvipodvertov 05.04.20

AlekseyHom
Of course you can! Just when then will be released a full game, there will be a feeling that somewhere I have seen it, the plot dissolved, so to speak, it will be gone. Someone is still on it of course, but I always loved the finished products, not just games.
It was here earlier strategies, for example, even to take the first StarCraft, when I was small and played it, there was a free play mode, and at first I loved it go and see what are the units on all sides of the conflict, well, that's just itched as I got to see! Go, look, and then into a full-fledged company so it will be interesting to play, will not like this when I play and don't know what new units will be unlocked during the game. Will certainly be interesting, but not so.
Here too, the itching is how I want to play, but when will the full release would not be such an experience. And if I can rolled out of her now, and the temptation would not exist.

L
LordZmei13 05.04.20

Quite interesting but the lack of the Russian language in the game is very depressing.

x
xXxPOxXx 05.04.20

Fastgamer24
About his Kingdom or Empire in the main quest go (from brother)

001fess 05.04.20

found an interesting bug. if your city has any other troops, they can squeeze with no problems by increasing the slider, if troops of the same type. someone Mesnil autoblock? he is in a separate pumping agnolucci.

x
xSaimanx 05.04.20

001fess
001fess wrote:
someone Mesnil autoblock? he is in a separate pumping agnolucci.
In the perk? There was nothing about autoblock.
All on damage, speed, shield strike, radius repulsed arrows.

Under autoblock I understand automatic direction control unit, because without it, it is stupid to Jack, to parry blows, left and right more or less roll, but the top and bottom, the camera constantly takes in heaven, in the earth. Moreover, if we slightly took the mouse to the diagonal, he instead puts the top block side. For the controller, maybe I don't know, but for kawamichi is pain.
Very ill there they this chip did. Because the guiding block with the mouse, you slip and the camera that also prevents the perception of what is happening on the screen.

Alternative lock in the settings, that is in the direction of motion, also it looks stupid, at least purely on the animation. And how in this setting, for example, put the top unit retreating?

C
ColtBlake 05.04.20

Hears the music in the menu, remember Conan?

F
Fastgamer24 05.04.20

xXxPOxXx
So I realized there is a demand to establish need to be in possession of 1 settlement. Therefore, I asked whether it is necessary to join the Union or to the service of the Lord to get it.
Because the requirements to complete the quest for the establishment of his Kingdom are:
- collect 100 soldiers
- pump level of the clan until the 3rd
to have your own settlement
traded with the lords, no one wants to sell village

S
Spitfire_old 05.04.20

I may be stupid now, or do not understand something in this DEAFENING the game.
Have a camp with the Forest homeless in quantity 20pcs.
Have a diverse army at its disposal:
archers in the title of veterans and trained - 7pcs,
voeny in the ranks veteran, Legionnaire, and trained - 15рыл.
Total: 22.
Attacking a camp of Forest hermits.... In the fight with me there are 8(!!!! of 22x!!!) the most courageous, dexterous, skillful.... Question: Where are the other sons of dogs?

d
digitalkid 05.04.20

Felt today Kingdom, sieges, diplomacy, etc.. in Short, bonkers. The release will be game of the decade!!!111 1 it is urgent to build a computer.

PS Noticed one thread that in winter there is snow halfway down the map covers?

s
sez767 05.04.20

Spitfire_old, you attack only at night and quietly, and keep 100 people cavalry is not special forces. Well, if you don't like that mod on the Nexus Hideout Player Party Limit Removed.