3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artem gavrikov 05.04.20 08:21 pm

Impressions of the game (Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord)

She just went to write their opinion as you
83 Comments
Sort by:
S
Spitfire_old 05.04.20

sez767
Thank you. I have realized that this is another strange logic of the game.

S
Setesh 05.04.20

This is intriguing yet, play early access - do not respect yourself, besides to spoil the impression

x
xSaimanx 05.04.20

Time in the game flies very fast. You start the game 30 years Ambala, seriously :) or I have not found the setting age when it was created. While pumped, get acquainted with the Lord, gain the party will fulfill all the requirements to create your own Kingdom, the hop, you have fifty dollars :). Although they can there Laura live 300 years.
And game year the game takes place, apparently, for 2 months. Started playing a new mage, age 33 years number of playing days 183. i.e. 3 years for 183 days. :)
In Verbande something just was really 365 days a year.
I do not take discounts are available for the original, but is there a mod Prophesy of Pendor, which is considered pretty hardcore, there to capture the entire map by smart, friends with eldorada, etc., had to work hard, but even it has gone about 10 years of gaming.
In General, while of the game the more disappointment than delight. Many new mechanics are quite controversial.

V
Vidzhey 05.04.20

I have never worked masahista, as in this game, only it, on the complexity of realistic, I really was on a high, pass the tournament for an hour, constantly losing in the final, but when I won a cash prize and expensive clothes, I yelled Yes!
p.s: not played any of the series Mount Blade

J
JonDocker 05.04.20

Played the game a sufficient amount of time and can conclude that the game was a big disappointment, than it seemed initially. Slept rose-colored glasses and the game started to show another side of yourself.
0 diplomacy, declare war? Impossible. There's a button, but it doesn't work. To make peace? Impossible. The button is there again. To make a companion a Lord and give put? Not *****. The current in the clan to take. Took the castle? Baby. You know how there gornizona restock? Manually *****s. Running around and people are hired in the villages. While there is a Governor. You know what he's doing? Yn not it does not. Come to YOUR village, the elder asked who are you? bitch I'm king, I'm not even a vassal Kingdom I did and he asked who are you actually. Goes under my flag, and don't know the king? Seriously? Greetings I said "stupid NPCs" and this is my land. Your land? Seriously? Go army, I will say that us farmers are bent over and land it is.
The relationship just the bottom. Captured the city and for some reason the relationship with all the merchants there just fell in a huge minus. Take the quest to improve relations? Impossible. He doesn't trust you and the quest does not.
Walking around the city and kick you in the lanes 20 bandits? The king? Guards? Help? Good luck) the second time took out the batch and you get their head of these bandits and threatened? What? The king? Army in the amount of 400 dug? Castles and city in the property? Says get outta here while alive. Beat her and her soldiers? Well then -50 relations with all dealers in this city. What? Why? Not talking, just -50. Take the quest to improve relations? No, nezya, don't trust the attitude of -50. It was +2 was -50. Very clearly. That's how the King in the banner is the infamous Loch Which is not what can not do, but to capture worthless land where you who do not know.
So many things that were previously simply not available or not working. Yes, interesting encounters, siege top, if not to take into account AI, this aspect is done well and still looks fresh. But everything else is the bottom maximum. Economy 0. Diplomacy 0. Relationships with significant NPCs 0.
The game is just crude in all aspects. And it worked obviously not 8 years and a maximum of a year, because I don't know what they were doing those 8 years.

d
dima dinamit 05.04.20

Mixed feelings from the game =(
pros:
This is the same Mount & Blade I, during the 8 years I've missed you. at the beginning of the captures.
Cons:
I like early access, Zobnatica razroby released very quickly.
but the Turks are brutal. XS how many years they will do it.
for 8 years they have each faction's castle and the city of the same type. Winter trees with leaves of I. D. you know what isprivate but what they did 8 years?

after capturing cities I the economy and the construction was not much, I was expecting a 3D effect where aggravate your village and see what buildings appear. here it is not.
At least the construction was done at the level of kingdom come deliverance with DLS about the village =( where they build the town hall and see the hall then in the village I. D.

The fight will be no change, except that a sword + horse already Imbau will not. Where raschlenenka where obezglavlivanii? why do not have any gameplay changes from the first part?

that's who a weather zameteli?

n
nominar 05.04.20

Dima dynamite
Also can not understand what they were doing 8 years, the texture pack?

d
dima dinamit 05.04.20

nominar
10 people probably worked slowly to master trading dates, time)

A
Aleks999888 15.07.20

Guys, I registered specifically to comment. I'm a fan of the game and how many have been waiting for it for years, bought on the first day of sale, to the word games have already been buying for their children, but here and wanted to see and developers to support. What I see this guys a hell of darkness, as the Studio only not ashamed to sell such Frank shit for the money, in Europe the game costs 50 euros by the way....
Would love to back this shit the Incentives and the Studio, which is using the love of the fans, spreading all the years of waiting and stuffing marketing for 3 years about what (supposedly) the candy they do and what there will be unique new mechanics, graphics, etc.
Guys, even the ones who's singing rave reviews, can't you see that we frankly Nai....... just divorced, then we slipped it not for the money honest people sell and pay the testers to spend their time in a game that finished about 30 percent and these guys may not a new MB, AXT, can't you see that we are in the best traditions of speculators, sold the old MB in a new wrapper, and it didn't work for me. The Studio should be incredibly ashamed of how shit they sold to the Incentive and tore off this regalia the best start of the year, selling it for 50 euros megahira. The Turks wish to splurge, because to wait for them finishing the game it's funny if they could and wanted to finish, they would it for 9 years did, and now will be another razvojna that they have something more to optimize there tarazh to sell. Let's dream this graphic patch is the first part of the at least some will be modified and optimized. Or who do not advise this shit to buy, want to suffer.... well as to watch the game without offending your wallet I think you know

S
Spitfire_old 15.07.20

Алекс999888
People say: Smart felt the pirates and then three times will think, to give it the shekels or not.
I can only advise you to calm down, forget the game for a month or two, and then again to ride this nag.

A
Aleks999888 15.07.20

I never got excited, not the situation. Surely you noticed, saddle the nag, the question is whether it is necessary, let's see what happens in six months....

b
barmaley79 15.07.20

really pisses me off one time. you are such a jump. only cast himself struck with a sword or something. continually popping up the management squad. although it did not cause. and all shot down the drain. cancel. but then again trying to beat. and in sec 10. popping up again. and so constantly.

t
tango7 15.07.20

A small entry.
No urge to use cheats. But often use them myself to test the game limits character development, weapons and save the time for completion and clarification of the results and game experience with cheats which you can get for the hours and understand that the game is raw but Mr. or to kill 3-4 days and understand the same.
So. Probed blacksmithing. A maximum of different custom weapons it's appearance. All the features are about the same and not so iMovie. I wanted to forge some kind of Excalibur, but it is impossible even with max skill in the smithy, super-weapons, artifacts in the game not stupid(har-Ki is always about the same). About skill over 400 and complexity of the sword 200, for example, the expected performance of the chopping blow was say 100, but because of skill solves he hammered a little better not 100 and 103 or 106.
That's the whole forge. Also saddened by the inability to forge a suit of armor.
The appearance of this armor I also lacked for such a big game. Traveled the whole map for quests and along the way tried to gather all the very best of armor and weapons. As it turned out the best set to collect pretty quickly, because of the weapons and armor in the game just a little. In the same Kingdom Come I felt no shortage of options for the look and variety of armor.
Also agree with everything that he wrote DonJocker. Often conspicuous unfinished dialogue branch and change the dialogues in the course of growth and character development. Yes, as long as you since everything is logical, but when you rule the Kingdom and nobody knows you... Is yourself.
Preliminary verdict - the game is similar to the early alpha, but not on the full game.
Plus the disgusting optimization, lag, bugs, monotonous quests, and lower variance of actions in the game. The gameplay quickly became too monotonous.

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 15.07.20

Алекс999888

Absolutely agree with you!! What in fact did in 8 years??? Picked up Mount & Blade has moved to a new engine (wretched game some) stupid gash UNDER KONSOLKI and voila - keep SHEDEVR...

That developed did for EIGHT years?? Sawed the fucking multiplayer and fuck the junk?!!

The only thing I liked about the game - it's a beautiful picture of the loading screens... the artist tried:))

Z
ZyLill 15.07.20

tango7
Start with the fact that the Studio had 9 people(or even 7) And you igraesh in a paid test,still unhappy with the bugs and other things.. are You serious?After a year the game will be release,then evaluated,and a dull nagging no fuck do not need.
Preliminary verdict - the game is similar to the early alpha, but not on the full game. People,this is alpha,all of a sudden!

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 15.07.20

ZyLill

Ie you want to say that 8 years sawed the alpha and suddenly, a year later the release of the Masterpiece:?))

Z
ZyLill 15.07.20

The Evil Spirit Of Yambuya
kind of like saying that the MBT will be the game of the year. Given that they sold 2 million copies of the incentive I would like to believe that the pipeline now has the money for a nice finishing touch.
And let's be normal and adequate people.Realistic. The game is already possible,I've already played 45 hours. As the old MB are lacking,but the Foundation is already there. Even if it is the same as in the 1st part...but I frankly do not care. I like how for the test.
I hope for the year finished diplomacy,a variety of things(in some patch recently added 200 of stuff,killed a bunch of dough on dressing up). Again, this is a MBT,because I do not mention optimization,bugs, etc. Some games it's much worse in the release (Hey, Bagfinder,folaut,etc)

b
barbarian 15.07.20

Judging by the reviews, while not worth buying..better Chinese total thief shall buy with all the DLS

d
dima dinamit 15.07.20

ZyLill
Yes, you sir are an optimist, they'll do another 5 years

b
barbarian 15.07.20

I just do not understand what it is they released? This is the type of raw mount & blade 2006 prior to the release, warband? That is, if you buy it now then pay for DLS?