3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artem gavrikov 05.04.20 08:21 pm

Impressions of the game (Mount & Blade 2: Bannerlord)

She just went to write their opinion as you
83 Comments
Sort by:
x
xSaimanx 15.07.20

Does anyone know how to fix wives? Produet as the girls, and some girls give birth. Will not have time to give birth, has just become pregnant. For a couple of years of gaming has 10 times gave birth, a mother with a pancake :)

T
TheDexter 15.07.20

the game is very crude, very long pumping, which essentially does nothing, or perks not working, or Hz. there are perks that just break the game . The capture of cities is very simple. 99% that captured the city unless the siege BEGAN. No matter what is happening on the map, besiege the city - to you uses the whole KINGDOM . around 50 people . You start to fight with an army of 400 bodies, if you win the siege you can win in solo, because there fucking peasants with villas.Endgame content completely kills the desire to play, because in your cities, some homeless people who do not want to talk to you, even though you are a king. A relationship leave in a minus. And then.......
You attack 4 of the realm, and you begin to rape a 4 barrel, your vassals declare war themselves and Lebanon from you. Heh. And you then, the world can't make a button doesn't work. Diplomacy is murdered. Until you capture a castle with 100 farmers, where we capture your castle, and 30 minutes later you will find that you have no locks until you hillsa captured. Since there is no notification . Cool . A lot of weapons, there's Kraft, which is no different from conventional weapons. Make a legendary weapon, and you fucking know it legendary or normal, because it is not written anywhere. I want to call him like that, and it baguet and named made weapons . And the stats remain the same . Armor three and a half Grand, quests there. And cool quests done . You are the king, ruler of the city, and you husk out of the tavern says ka you take the contraband, well, they say they say what the scum I am the king(not saying so) and when you exit the city (3 downloads) you catch some weird guy, explains concepts that you're wrong, and you don't own this man (the king ????77) and fall relationship . In short all the advice

A
Aleksey13rus 15.07.20

One joy was to cut the heads off plenium, and morons on the map at once becomes less.

P
Pomu4 15.07.20

Played 40 hours and yet enough. All the same it is terribly early version. In the first part played only on the release, so the second I went to cheer. Wait until a major patch or stable release.
Judging by the comments not everyone understands what early access. This is such a piece of the game, which I shoveled a few times and on release it will be a completely different product, not like today's. Don't play early access, so as not to spoil the impression

S
Slovak1888 15.07.20

Pomu4
Oh I feel the release will be delayed for 5 years))

S
Shimuto 15.07.20

валера33
All except the 5th paragraph some hamster bullshit.
To 5му paragraph more I can add that terribly enrages when you have an army and your companions take prisoners (even if you refuse) hiring some peasants to have a full squad. It makes you slow down and standards of the soldiers THEY begin to leave for overdoing it. Severely lacking FULL control over the actions of the satellites.

B
Beirut 15.07.20

Experience rather sad,
waiting for the development of the project, but the game is still stuck in the zero, graphics, maps, economy, strategy, are all too clumsy.
will the game brought to mind the XS, and now the modders are tired of these under a crude DIY.

d
digitalkid 15.07.20

A feeling that's nagging pay extra somewhere))

All the fucking, especially considering that the game is still in the RD. Siege look cooler than in the movies. Just noticed that if you gouge the wall units are going to have faults and archers take the next roof. Pleased with the new effect system in the kingdoms, it would be possible to expand and take influence for buildings and other. A lot of stuff, just a pity that they are eternal.

Not happy with just money flying in the player some fucking Golden rain. I have to really prepare yourself the game ignoring most of the loot and captives.

Wildly I want to have the old scroll and see what will be in the finals. Still it would be cool a bit of Crusader Kings to add here since we now have a clan and have heirs. But mod probably already sawing.

B
Beirut 15.07.20

digitalkid wrote:
A feeling that's nagging pay extra somewhere))
MB pay extra for rave reviews?)
or gaming experience is not enough? the game is different from the first? nothing
digitalkid wrote:
All the fucking, especially considering that the game is still in the RD
there are examples when the release different from the beta??

S
Skyff 15.07.20

Alpha is alpha. I had enough for a week of the game for an hour in the evening, managed to collect and pump the army for 210 dug, captured 2 castles, created the Kingdom have solutal belongings yourself and companions (maybe there are better clothes, but I have not found nor in tournaments, nor traders, nor in battle with large groups under the control of the kings). Today Alfa - only simulator thrilling adrenaline of the battles and sieges from 1 person, direct your participation. Nothing more in the current alpha there is no mid - end game content, no economy, no content for spending of earned funds, no functionality of the clan, Kingdom, diplomacy. In General, a lot is just not, or it is in its infancy. IMHO, bringing to the release will take at least 3-5 years, provided that Bustos sales of the alpha version, the developers will hire more blacks and Indians to increase productivity and reduce development time.

And I'm still full of impressions from the battles in M&B2, went to Kingdom Kom.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot.. I do not know why, but most of all in the current alpha, I was annoyed by the fact that the freaking companions, which you are allocated to individual units and gave them troops, do not control. Developers should think of in order to develop a full functional control over your companions, troops, troops, and thus leave the function release into free-swimming as any marque in the service of His Majesty of the Hero.
By the way, the first MIB has long made the functionality of the navigation. What prevented developers to study the functionality of the navigation? I hope they will come back to this question, because normally implemented swimming will allow you to accumulate a huge mass of end-game content - for example, one closed continent, and several of those, plus Islands, etc., to add the inner sea or sea to the Mediterranean type. Yes, just fucking give the player the opportunity to play in МиБ2, and some Dogs under the guise of МиБ2. That would be cool.

S
Skyff 15.07.20

digitalkid
the mixture KK2 and Европы4 with battles and sieges M&B2 - do the dream game for me was.

A
Alaros 15.07.20

At the moment, rather the impression is neutral because there are plenty of flaws that need to be corrected, but at the same time the game draws. Of course now rail the game for flaws, but not worth it to get involved. Added a lot of innovations, but some part either works correctly, or not functioning at all. Let's wait until the official release of the finished product, and then it will be possible to conclude in good faith whether the project team fulfills their money.

A
Alaros 15.07.20

xSaimanx
there is already a mod that regulates fertility (through abortion), on the Nexus called Pregnancy Control...
P. s: girl is good.) apparently my perfectionist, until the fashion gave birth to 4 girls and 4 boys.)

W
Wolfhenze 15.07.20

The only negative experience, 8 years of work and why?Released raw piece of work for 1.5 rubles, Turkish mouflon. I hesitated to start a new game, die, save, and they did not revive. Last time lasted the longest, have built their Asterisci Caliphate, pressed the floor map, I think all I fixed this bug with dying sohraneny. Last night run, that would continue aceraceae conquest, and I kukish screen when loading any of the 7(!!!!) saves: Application crash and all, I went fuck it, start a new game Tupou ryusskie who bought a piece of feces from a smart-ass Turks that 8 years hookah hollowed with marijuana instead of developing games. Ass bakes incredibly easy! What's the point to start this new game if using again a random period of time, save again, die. Money does not return...

K
Knizhkin 15.07.20

30 hours played. BL..I'm Kai, she fucking! Since the first launch of Skyrim such emotions did not. Only it would be good to build buildings for the recruitment of different troops, including the elite. And then the loss of each cataphract or guard hansolo) how toprom in the balls.

A
Aleksandr Dvenadcatyy 15.07.20

No impressions, because the game yet, blank in alpha test. The Turks nothe.is made. To purchase is not recommended.

V
Voin1 15.07.20

Tried and that's what I say - Warband was much better, especially with mods. And fashion which was great.
And what I saw is everything, especially in terms of animations suit - even worse than the first part.
But I especially did not like boevka.
Well, and graphics too.
In General, it is not clear what they were doing all these years, and as such can be played in 2020, if the game is even worse than the old one first.

D
Dmitriy1231231231 15.07.20

Hello everyone. Wanted to share the experience of the game. Patch 1.4.0... Play 3 a week of real time at maximum speed. The game already winter 1093. Pers 20 level, swinging on intelligence and charisma: management of 200+, charisma-leadership-trade 150+ bow-horse-tactics 100+ the rest is not rocked too much. Thanks to the management and active orders can carry around an army in 330+ har, also early on took his companions all who have a little bit pumped control and eventually can free then without influence to gather an army of 600+ goals. At the moment I have my own Kingdom, 3 cities, 5 castles, 3 clan in mercenaries 2 clan vassals. In total if necessary, and with the expenditure of 300+ effects can collect about 2K troops. It's cool, the game up to a point very like it, was captured, was sitting at night, though, and at work by 9. But, at some point started some kind of Orgy. When you start to gain force (luring some more vassals or mercenaries or captured several of the castles / cities), the total force is coming to 3500+, in this moment I ALL the kingdoms in turn begin to declare war, with an interval of 30 minutes real.time. It rather discourages, as the map 5 in addition to my kingdoms and in the end come to me 5 troops with 1.5 K in each group, let's say with 2 I can handle at the very least, I conclude with the 3rd generation Union for 500k gold. Money 0, to 0 troops. The next wave does not force itself to wait long. And so as long as not getting impatient and not loaded the last box 2 days ago. Where I haven't executed, and particularly any who are not Domagala. Thought that counts toward me from the nobility, began to run around and complete quests, give the dough to raise the respect of the nobles from other kingdoms. But to no purpose, although there is -100, though +50 - doesn't matter, you still attack as it will be a little significant on the political map. Was perezagruzhalsa and started with a more or less neutral point 3 times. And here a question arises: why I rocked the pers, doing retarded quests, lured other lords, gathered an army, captured castles/towns, then to a certain point in the script, I had troops from all over the map and x**Chile me. One word pulled up. Summary: first, the company is very interesting and exciting, in the end, when you create your character, NPCs are simply not allowed to develop, cut at the root. Quit the game, because dizbalans.

A
Andrey Zemlyanskiy 15.07.20

Дмитрий1231231231
Necessary officers to rise to the level of vassal. Ie let them run themselves army recruit. The more people you will run your Kingdom from officers with his army, the easier for you. Don't capture cities for different factions, capture first only one, otherwise it will try to recover my back. To less you got attacked, the lords do not have to execute, just dump them in prison for the smaller lords in the enemy Kingdom, the less power it will be able to collect + it was harder for him to fend off others.

M
Maximalus 14.02.22

The game is really dumb. The battle begins - the units do not move anywhere, it is also impossible to simply switch to the ground.