3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RacerDem 05.04.20 08:53 pm

Nychka in the village of novices on the Cordon (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

People. Here I would like to know, I stash in the village found?
As far as I remember, at the exit from the basement Sidorovich, just on the right side of the house, it is Packed in a box kit. Then there will be a house with boarded-up entrance, there in the basement 5-6 pieces canned(can't remember how many) lies. The next floor broken home has two bandages on the roof. And then another house, if I'm not mistaken, on its roof lies an iron box, and in it a couple of bandages and some ammo(which for the life of me can not remember). Then if you go to the village from the road, the first house on the right side, if you go to the attic, you discover a box in which lies the armour of a mercenary. A little further is the biggest house in the village, there is a couple of energy drinks, a bottle of vodka, and of course the artifact of the Blood stones. Next, the campfire is one of the Bank's energy, and in the basement next to the bread, energy, and a crate of canned food. Also in the village there are 3 nychka, and all three are in the attics of houses. And yet the fire there is a blue box in which after the first job starts usually vodka 0.5 and 40 rounds 9х18мм.
Tell me, are all the caches in the village? Or I really miss something every time?
Sorry for such a stupid topic, just really want to improve your knowledge in this field.
18 Comments
Sort by:
[
[[HUNTER]] 05.04.20

like all

M
Master Corwin 05.04.20

Sorry for such a stupid topic, just really want to improve your knowledge in this field.
Yes, okay... It's not all the caches. As far as I remember - must be the vodka separately. Run home and check the furnace damper. After that - everything is in the village. The artifact is East of the village doesn't count, he test.

K
Koroleva luchnic 05.04.20

Um.. remember..
There in a wooden box for two vodka and energy drink.
Then the first aid kit in a wooden box.
The armored car in a wooden box.
A lot of canned food in two wooden boxes.
Two artifacts, in two wooden boxes.
In the container on the roof of the antirad and a bandage.
In the house on two empty boxes, a container with bandages..
About bonfire energy drink and.. em.. that's all.

N
Nubi 05.04.20

And who can remember all the stash in Military warehouses?

z
zOmbiRovany 05.04.20

here is where the cards were all nickame

m
max killer 47 05.04.20

in the military warehouses tower in the village with the bloodsuckers in one in the basement, the radiation in the other bulldog's still snipe TRS in the station at the Outpost of mercenaries

D
Diman94 05.04.20

All

H
HeadShot Master 05.04.20

1st house on the right , drawer , Cabinet.
The 2nd house of the spar , basement , box , canned food
3rd house on the right, the attic , the box , the stone flower
Right kind of all...
Left
2nd building, attic, vodka and energy in the box.
3rd house on the left , x lockah need to PM me.roof , a hole in the roof, the box , Nikutowski leathers(in 1.0000 and 1.0001 version of there Stalker girl)
2nd house on the left, the basement, Blood stone.
Everything in the village.If the caches on all

R
Revo1ution_ 05.04.20

by the way about the checkpoint you can get a shitload of ammo Makarych

M
Moriatri 05.04.20

Yeah, and then to the junkyard to find the MP5 with the modification of such cartridges and the provisions of the machine (to start) with a bunch of bullets provided to you.

s
sindicat21 05.04.20

stash in the village newcomers (cordon) a lot of transferring all the contents of stash:1 overalls.mercenary,vodka,first aid kit,mine is 5 cans of food,PM,2 packs of ammo for the Kalash (simple),stone flower,1 energy Bank,blood stone!!all mine!

S
Sanya_Bars 05.04.20

Master Corwin Yes, exactly. the house in which you RacerDem find a first aid kit( the first house on the right side) where the fire is lit in the stove the bottle is. and like all

K
Kentor 05.04.20

and on one of the houses lies the stone flower

s
stalker7162534 05.04.20

And yet the fire there is a blue box in which after the first job starts usually vodka 0.5 and 40 rounds 9х18мм.

in the sixth patch, there's a PM with cartridges.

[
[N0VYY POLZOVATEL] 05.04.20

in the first house on the right where the bonfire is next to a fire stove in it is vodka.

b
bumerang39 05.04.20

In a saucepan in the kitchen in the last.the house on the left Bank of canned food.)

Z
Zauros 05.04.20

guys the problem is I can't get a cache for cyclical tasks on Cardon write the answer in English I don't know Russian

Z
Zauros 05.04.20

hi everyone guys I have this problem I can't get a cache for performing cyclic tasks on Cardone I don't understand English if you have a game with the mod op 2.1 repark give a link to the mail to a friend robt .cos7 @ yandex. EN