3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Brucie_Kibbutz 05.04.20 09:05 pm

Systematic death stalkers. Bug or not? (S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl)

The problem is the following. Took the Bartender job destruction snorkov in Dark valley. Go there. As soon as I turn on location automatically there is the task of Sidorovich for the destruction of the camp of bloodsuckers in the same Dark valley. Perform both tasks. And then go to Sidorovich for the reward, from there decide to go to the Bartender. Walking through the dump, past the detachment of the Debt before the location Bar you see that one of the 10 dead and 2 or 3 dolgovtsa in readiness rushing here and there. In the radius of 200 meters there is none of the aggressor. Well, not much to go on to the Bartender. Rent quest. Decide to go to Rostock. Like, shoot, Kruglova accompanied where necessary. Back in the Bar. Near him is a dead Stalker, and just as in the case of Debt around it mechitsya 2 Stalker and looking for the enemy. The question of whose hands could he die in a peaceful location. Well, okay. Yet do not attach much importance. Sell a bunch of swag to the bartender. And then go to the sprout, this time to clean the caches. Vozvraschajus to the bar, and I see in another place another body of the Stalker. Go to sprout to shoot at the mercenaries, for the third time. Back, the same 2 dead still lie, but now also added the Stalker who is lying and asks for the first aid kit. At this point begin to feel that something was wrong and going to check dolgovtsev in a landfill. And what is there? There a second corpse, and dolgovtsev for 8. Here and would like to know, faced someone with the same problem? Judging by what happens after a couple of trips to other locations I will die half of the stalkers in the bar and will die dolgovskaya squad. What the hell is going on? Maybe someone knows? And the problem at all?
7 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xaker 23 05.04.20

pppts I like this stuff my head was scored a couple of three years ago,man this is a bug of the engine uspakoysya

B
Brucie_Kibbutz 05.04.20

Xaker 23
I am the PM is also the first time I played this game on a very crude version. And now, after traveled call of Pripyat this Cherating well, just annoying. Call it relatively stable, and bugs of this kind do not ever notice. Therefore was not able to ignore.

X
Xaker 23 05.04.20

The fuck you in this game.

D
Denis Kyokushin 05.04.20

Brucie_Kibbutz
I had moments when soldiers crawled to the bar.Not so close,but yet I climb.One once the fence fell,bypassing the post of duty near the bar.That's where I put it.The bodies did not count bots still meat.

G
Gera95 05.04.20

And now, after traveled call of Pripyat this Cherating well, just annoying. Call it relatively stable
Quite the contrary.
In the PM they do not die EN masse from respawn. At the Bar, tossed the weapons to the NPCs, then those NPCs met lokam, with the gun tossed. The Call respawn constant after Emissions. Armed with three NPCs, walked all carried Locka, none of them died. After the release of all three of them collapsed just near the fire.
In General a-life into Call no. It can and more stable jobs.. but the rest is complete dross.

F
Frenki Santorelli 05.04.20

Get in file damage inflicted by the fire. In the game files fire is a separate anomaly, it was done most likely because of the death stalkers on fire that would usery were able to disable damage.

A
Arseniy Lyutin234345 05.04.20

Frankie Santorelli
how to do it