3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wolfpac 05.04.20 09:07 pm

Impressions of WWE 2K15 (PC) (WWE 2K15)

pix.PlayGround.ruWWE 2K15 finally got to the PC !pix.PlayGround.ru
Share their impressions of the PC version ! All messages not related to the topic will be deleted !
47 Comments
Sort by:
v
vlad_sherba 05.04.20

Such crap, all in a kind of slow pace, remember SvR 2011 on PSP, so there's much more interesting than here, that is done with the game...

d
diablo_7_13 05.04.20

OOO, before I was only on consoles? will gladly play)

M
MINIMALISM 05.04.20

Like the game but don't know how to put on the keyboard for two...

X
XXX.RATE.GUY 05.04.20

new female skin?....kkk!!

N
Napoleon Bonaparte 05.04.20

Terrible.The lag is annoying.Everything on max,but dunno where to appear periodically lags.Whether after a throw,or a super after receiving.I do not know.Well this is regarding the PC version.In General, do not like the system of evasion,clicked too fast,then too slow,the hoist system when you're out (a small strip and everything happens too fast),stupid chain grabs.Turned off,but the Showcase is still there.

This is basic straining.I remember in SvR10 played on a difficulty above average.Not easy,but interesting.Here, the complexity of that system.What can I say.Many are not happy.
The Persians get tired quickly.There's no blood.Included and zero sense.Fans complained that different from 14 virtually no.I don't like the characters.I don't zadrot wrestling,but since the PS1 and Here Comes the Pain,lost a lot of veterans.And what to do.Dumped half the people
Hopefully mods will fix some of the problems.

d
dude666 05.04.20

Play in the fall,after change to none)

W
WinChester 05.04.20

vlad_sherba
I'm sorry but the fact that PSP is crap ,but eleb you said SvR 2010 on PS2 I would agree)))
no offense okay?
this is my personal opinion nothing against your

v
vlad_sherba 05.04.20

WinЧестер
well, because normal wrestling on the PC was not, so on the psp it was a masterpiece compared to wwe raw on your PC) And this game did not impress me, a lot of unnecessary qte, and in the Royal rumble when I pushed, all the buttons from the box started to show, I did not understand where to press, supposed to be arrows

M
Mr.Nobody.... 05.04.20

Guys mark this as a difficulty? I hope the bots can kick ass, but in fighting games it's important that at a high level was hard..

N
NO F3AR 05.04.20

Mr.Nobody....
The difficulty is rather in the management and in the unusually slow pace of the game.
Themselves bots stupid like a cork.

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 05.04.20

I hope the bots can kick ass

The first time they have won, but this is due to the fact that the keyboard is not yet understood. The controller should be connected. And so, the intelligence of the bots is minimal, blunt in my opinion stronger than in the previous game. But the increasing complexity will lead to the fact that they will reverse the most common techniques and will often reverse the finishers.In the previous game bots agresivne was on high difficulty, especially the Undertaker in a mode of interruption of the streak, constantly attacked without respite, and even cheaters).

But the play now is not usual, the pace of the game is now very low. Although it looks more like what is now going on in the WWE. With animation and graphics work, looks nicer. But the mode of creating characters cut in the trash, who do not, will commander Shepard. In the previous game, a more functional editor was a lot to do. Though the editor methods are not touched, the same left. The editor outputs is also cut, neutral video on titantron no, just someone from existing wrestlers, animations, outputs are also only available for the wrestlers, their music not to throw... it would be Better in WWE 2k14 on PC would have played.

Scene mode with the conflict not very much, 30 years of WrestleMania in WWE 2k14 was fun, especially with the incremental mode with a series of Undertaker. Career is somehow not hooked, but like Universe mode more interesting.

Well, with the optimization of pumped up graphics settings is very small and performance is affected by only the screen resolution and number of viewers

t
tony_chaos 05.04.20

First impressions of the game - I am a complete noob in wrestling) Through the emulator of the second plates were cut long in Smakcdown Here Come The Pain at a high enough level, he immediately began his career first battle lost almost dry. Character editor generally liked the move set, you can choose for themselves whatever, the benefit of the techniques decent. I will continue to play, look at how skill will grow. Long on PC wrestling did not come out, so a little familiar compared to the same MK. My PC configuration is on the highest setting, periodically goes slomo, but again, we need settings to play with. In General, for fans of wrestling and fans of the WWE is the best thing now is for the PC.

v
vizas101 05.04.20

People, and there is a female Persian can create?

T
Traun 05.04.20

Stream looked just like the wooden kind.
Immediately remembered resling which I had on the Sony PS 1. WWF part 2 - this game is incredible. And second, I forgot the name, where Hulk Hogan, sting, Booker T - here it is more like this Pxnow.
Still be sure to buy WWE on PC

A
Arobozus 05.04.20

People and about Russifiers heard anything ??

X
XBoy360 05.04.20

Arobozus
There is basic English. What is there not clear. All the terms once remembered, if anything a couple of times in Google sagely. Sport.it and race without russifiers are played on hurrah. Console gamers know that since the days of the PS1.

M
MaKsImKa xD 05.04.20

General management kapets nothing is clear 2 days non-stop playing can't fucking understand poke at all the arrows in a row can something and pass! a locking system is generally crap anything is not clear where to click, what to do

S
S.V.A.E.I.G. 05.04.20

People and about Russifiers heard anything ??

Yes it is not needed, and there was nothing to translate. Mostly text - terms of wrestling, which are not translated (and write on Russian site - the frail, the face, Royal rumble, piledriver, DDT), and then translate Irish whip as Irish whip, but the person is not in the subject do not say anything.

e
eysvintura 05.04.20

the game is good I would play but pentecosta don't understand Russian will definitely eat and alas!!!

N
Napoleon Bonaparte 05.04.20

Answers.
To choose the women and the Persians pre-order (same managers),have on the screen the Persians to select a specific section ( Bonus Characters,Diva,Manager).I vlupil in the beginning.How hard is it to add the Persians to the main screen,or switch to two screens.Choose ugad.
About the complexity.As already mentioned,the complexity of the system.In a remarkable SvR10 the Persians were much more complicated.Here flood the chain and will often avoid.Do not get me hard to relax.In this regard,the difference between mild and not noticed.
The circuit described in the game.The same rock-scissors-paper.Someone lucky.When the circle appears,you have to twist until you see a red dot,then hold at this point (filled circle).Who was the first to fill and that fellow.
The optimization is really terrible.Identical problem with tony_chaos.The settings had no effect on the problem.
Someone better to play on the emulator in the last part.