3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
raspisnoy1 05.04.20 09:10 pm

Master Level on the ship (start) to save her or not? (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

Occurred dilemma. Would save her a thread tsimus/deal then? I would Shiv it(for Laura)-but the practical part of me says don't rush my dear))). What do you say? Just don't...I would've capped/saved/passed....I ask about the result of such altruism,of course who is already far in the game and knows spoiler.
19 Comments
Sort by:
n
neinoneon 05.04.20

raspisnoy1
What happens next is not know, but if you do not get out of the hold does not get the achievement Thunders of the Upper Deep

b
bazyl2011 05.04.20

I saved, and never saw her again ever :D

_
_SubZero_ 05.04.20

bazyl2011
it seems in any case dead on the beach lying)

A
Arrakis_Sun 05.04.20

Tried to save, it seems good and kill her, but in the end still ship to pieces and I don't think she could survive.
The author of the article probably one of those who chooses in Skyrim brothers of the storm)

m
makc11021992 05.04.20

raspisnoy1
to Bang her, that's charity, this was said to my girl after the body of inquisitors found on the beach (I tried to save her but the ship sank before)

r
raspisnoy1 05.04.20

the_Deadsoul
yeah...you're right Wang))....another of the Imperials and cut .... I RPG dude,so you know what each act needs to be consequences(at least in the travel projects)...I do not understand what developed was given the opportunity to revive her and then slammed....odd they ran with it.

r
raspisnoy1 05.04.20

makc11021992
thank you-the question is removed...for me all the dialogue and consequences of delirium...what for it to mold? that I a subject created?((

A
Arrakis_Sun 05.04.20

raspisnoy1
most likely this moment there is in the game for the sake of roleplaying. Allows at some point the player to do as he sees fit. And once it leaves the questions and everything, so he is not in vain and did their job to immerse you in the game.
PS. By the way, where is her body? I never came across in all the time, although clambered almost the entire island.

F
Folko-ven 05.04.20

Also in one of the playthroughs saved,the corpse was never found.He really is out there somewhere?

m
makc11021992 05.04.20

Folko-ven
woke up walking down the shore to the left) more I can't recall)

r
raspisnoy1 05.04.20

the_Deadsoul
did not found and had not met her(live)....therefore, the questions arose....the idea of consequences of your actions should manifest itself over time in a good RPG....something like that...no consequences-wagering sucks)
still how to complete a quest and get nothing-neither good nor bad....just think-and.... then I time my spending!?))
z.s. I think so:if developed it killed, then most likely the things it were not washed down to the release of the game,but the idea was probably

A
Arrakis_Sun 05.04.20

raspisnoy1
Well, a good rpg does not exist. I do a lot of beat, but not seen as well developed, so that ALL those little branches had then consequences. There is no such game. Even Arcanum and Planescape do not know how much.

r
raspisnoy1 05.04.20

the_Deadsoul
so have to go)) well...thank you for the communication and lastly one question....whether to cut the first island-so when I run there all the quests? experience points is nothing to sneeze at-and I hear back(or don't need to come back) there will not(so why waste time on trifles?-this sucks LOR and wagering... Tyranny cut all reacting anarchist

s
sheikan 05.04.20

raspisnoy1
The consequences of things are. It is not necessary for one to judge the whole game.
Cut out the pointless island. Will get the crumbs that significant benefits will not. And some quest characters will go under the knife (if not gone).

x
xSaimanx 05.04.20

May not have finished this thread with the master.
As well as the quest where you have a missing daughter to find mother. And in steps the guy is and says, they say her daughter died a long time ago and on the island it has never been and mother on this topic just crazy. All quest cleared :)

m
makc11021992 05.04.20

xSaimanx
if you first talk with the mother and then with a man... well hung quest is not performed and the nurse sent me. Then guessed other Persian first with a man then with her and then current all over, but the experience is already not given for I am LVL 6)

m
makc11021992 05.04.20

raspisnoy1
watching someone cut, if purely all something like that sorry for them, but did not leave alive not one of master

Z
ZyLill 05.04.20

In one passage I never rescued her and stupidly ran past and saw her dead on the beach.In another decided to save and on the beach didn't see it.God knows where it went

B
Blaster Dark 05.04.20

ZyLill
O_O was not? So somewhere in the Fort should be, or her corpse at the Fort -- Wait, someone out there could lizares to take? He watched the corpses(if they were)?