3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
v1806v 05.04.20 09:10 pm

After a few minutes of game onlain - squeezes whiskey (Call of Duty: WWII)

I want to ask. You have been such that my head began to spin from games call jf duty . In the new part of all scribe . The comp is good it pulls and the effect of viewing pictures of dizziness is . . For example in battle and other games from other izdatelei nothing there .Even Titanfall 2 this is not - although the game engine is similar. Write to those who met podobnoi problemo and how it can be solved. Monitor normal ( in other games, the head is not spinning) . I play on PC.
Thanks in advance if anyone can help appropriate response.
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
SHI SHOC 05.04.20

Such was not yet!

S
Shadowarm 05.04.20

Maybe due to the fact that the game has many dramatic scenes,like explosions, action and so on,she's this famous.In your place I would refrain from playing.

K
KIRILL-AX 05.04.20

....too many nuances can affect the perception of pictures by person,neither of which is terrible no, but to experiment with the body is not necessary,but only one Council - abstained from the game.
Yes,and yet,bisovsky games are almost always at the beginning you can read medical alert hedgehog if there are any then I advise you to read......Good LUCK!!!

k
kalek 05.04.20

What you smoked before ?

M
MunchkiN 616 05.04.20

if there is blizorukost or some sort of pitch astigmatism very hypothetically problem is that some elements of the interface cause high tension
and rukovodstvo obidina painted that if during the game there neprene sensations in different parts of the body Nada immediately turn off the game and Poti neibade zanaco than others.
and finally you can go to diminish the curvature of the ECS (the fisheye effect, if any, available in the settings) or lower to increase fps to stable 30 or leisurely to the proud and indomitable 80 year-peck-peck. lower the speed and sensitivity myshy
and in this, peck young something happened from blunt shutanov kazhitsya with bustle and flashing from over of concentration - when I didn't know what to do and carefully wandered for minutes and hours here but I don't remember the exact
then I thought it was from poisoning by manitor
from the one game I actually earned some bulbar sickness, potsony. namely TRANS Auran simulator. debt sound could not in this game to include. current heard the locomotives to be started

A
Andrey Baulin 05.04.20

I also from this part of the Code the sickness. It feels like it was in Wolfenstein. While in other shooters normally.

v
v1806v 05.04.20

Andrew Baulin
Yes, probably jumping FPS in the game . Then 40 then 60 and so on. in the end, looks like the picture exactly but subconsciously perceive this flashing. I reduced the settings to low-medium and a state of sickness was less . Stable 60 FPS . but it's a shame that with a good comp and ciscoi just preostanovlena Windows have to wait for optimizatsii to play at a high nastrojkah . I've read a bunch of forums . Okazyvaetsya a lot of this from some games .