3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DELTA-66 05.04.20 10:26 pm

Battlefront II - problems with the game (Star Wars: Battlefront 2)

Vsem privet.

Mne skazali mne zdes cho pomogut i ja specialno zaregestrirovalsa.Ja uze kupil 5 nojabra play Battlefront II
no tam nado daemon tools.U menja novij Komp, tachto tehnicheskih problem ne dolzno bit.
Vkluchaju avtozapusk, krak , i dolzno vkluchit play vsem po zakonam fiziki,
no pojavlaetsa stroka chereze 15 sekund ---Please remove disk from current CD/DVD drive and insert the original Battlefront II disk in drive D:.
Pomogite Pozalujsta, ja etu zdal play polgoda, proboval 3 (DVD, double CD, i druguju) raznih, originalnih versij.
Zaranee spasibo.
110 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pew-Pew-Pew 05.04.20

So, the game I played, but I think what your problem is know...
1) Install DAEMON TOOLS (to remove ALCOHOL and all other emulators except NERO)
2) Open the image using DAEMON and install the game
3)open the program SR7.stopv1.0 and clicked HIDE (generic dvd-rom 1.0)
4)run BFII.EXE

If you do not help accomplish your goal here, will find another way=-))

D
DELTA-66 05.04.20

Spasibo, ja poprobuju, no segodna ne mogu.
pridetsa zavtra.

D
Dolban 05.04.20

Vaschet on disks with this the devil daemon with Tulsa(C) it is better to click on the button next and OK constantly, as required by the pirates, i.e.
1) install the game? of course
2) set direkth - set (because their updates add nedostatkami library set direkth)
3) when you first start the game to put in daemon tools? - to put...
4) perezagruzite the computer? - yeah
5) only run with a shortcut on the desktop - washing...
everywhere click OK and next and FSE will be chocolate...

D
DELTA-66 05.04.20

Powerfull,

Tochno Ja ne znaju, kak zapustit no play pri pomowi Daemon tools

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 05.04.20

The Demon way: install it, then click the right mouse button on tray icon ->Virtual CD\DVD-ROM->Device 0: [G:] No media-> Mount image, and are looking in the game folder MDS (blah, can't remember exactly, MDS or MDF)** and open it, then launch the game.***
Notes:
*may be a different letter;
** Anyway, just look for the file that it can open;
***I repeat: the game is not played and don't know exactly how it was broken pirates, but rather svego, this method is correct.

By the way, usually on pirate discs, there is a ReadMe file with detailed installation instructions. See if yours is available.

e
edikbl 05.04.20

Powerfull,all correctly described, accurately, MDS, MDF program (DAEMON TOOLS) by default anyway do not see. I have this game and run(Shas is not worth it). One addition , I have ALCOHOL v1.9.5 and DAEMON TOOLS v.4 should not interfere with each other (in this game anyway) and everything is fine and runs in any of them. The main thing is not to forget about the SR7.stop.

D
DELTA-66 05.04.20

a cho eto za SR7.stop?

ne dumajte idiot cho ja, no ja vpervie za 5 let's compom vstrechaju takuju fignu.

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 05.04.20

This program helps to hide the physical CD and DVD drives (seems so), it is easy to find online. Download, install and then all the instructions.
PS: Yes LAN those. No one thinks you're an idiot. The forum on the need to discuss and help.;-)

By the way, I forgot: Wemon tools should be not lower than the 4th (!!!) version.

P. p. S.: I found you SR7.stop. Use nazdorove.=-)))

D
DELTA-66 05.04.20

Taksss,

dopustim, nu ja nashel chto postavit v Daemon Tools,
kakajato papka iso , eto v papke Gamedata,
i v papke iso nahoditsa BFII (edinstvennoe chto mozno postavit),
V vibore s Daemon toolsom chto eto edinstvennoe cho tam mozno nazat(3,7 GB vrode eto igra),
no u menja eta papka so znachkom Windows Media Player'a.
Na kakoj nibud drugoj ne izmenit ego nado?
A da kstati, kogda ja vizu KPAK i t.d. -written :nothing to hide! ;nothing to restore!
delta chto v etom sluchae?

PS - u menja ne piratskie igri, ja pokupaju ih nikogda ne, bojus tupogo kachestva,
ja nu voobwem pokupal v raznih torgovih centrah(tipo Rimi, Maxima i t.d.),
i nuzen etot vezde KPAK.

e
edikbl 05.04.20

DELTA-66 that is hard to read your posts, put the keyboard support, and you write kirilicoi.
Well, the game, now I can't get it, and what folder and where it is not know, and I pulled this game from the Internet, and I realized the pirates were taken so that may be possible. But in theory and available on your disk that you have, should be two MDF and MDS file(disk image). One MDF weighs a lot, the second MDS weighs very little. Also on the disc would have to have DAEMON TOOLS and SR7.stop.In one folder I think I am. If not then the above there are shortcuts, weigh bend a little, you can swing. Put DAEMON TOOLS icon app appears in the tray(bottom Windows bar such), so at the bottom right, click the right mouse button on the icon of DAEMON TOOLS in the menu line on top of Virtual CD\DVD-ROM then select Device 0: [G:] No media-> Mount image. and choose on the game disc MDS. Install the game. Set SR7.stop. Run SR7.stop, shake HIDE (after playing press RESTORE, and so every time pogamat this game you want). In DAEMON TOOLS the image is already mounted, while itself it will not change, nothing changes, therefore click on the game icon on your desktop and start the game.
Possible option that the pirates somewhere had mounted a Mini image of the game, he should soon be, let's say in the folder CRACK or else , look for it( MDS ) in the folders on the disc or installed the game. And on the same principle.

D
DELTA-66 05.04.20

Yes, probably hard to read letters,

I found the core,
I think it is CRACK
Where it is necessary to copy?
That folder was on disk 2.

e
edikbl 05.04.20

and what is there in it? If there is a mini-image(MDF and MDS file) that Schapiro somewhere that would know where, and then all as you wrote. MDS in DAEMON TOOLS, etc. and how did you installed the game? I mean what do you have on those disks

PS where is the private forum for the game should be, there is need to ask, and I will wipe here Temko for violation of forum rules. Yes, this topic maybe someone there has already raised.

D
Deagleby 05.04.20

I apologize for the arrogance, but this game has its own forum)
http://www.playground.ru/forums/swbattlefront2/

D
DELTA-66 05.04.20

Thanks!!!

k
klon2 05.04.20

pliz tell me! I installed the game first and then the demon tools !! and the demon does not find a game on the program which writes the crack reset and the info says that but the ReSTOR and like that ! on the label from the Krak is a red prohibited sign!! can't perestanavlivaya game to play?? thank you for your attention)))

G
General_Kruzo 05.04.20

Insert image in diamon Tulsa manually, and then launch the game from the original launcher file from the game folder and not the shortcut.

k
klon2 05.04.20

I run the game via daemon and on the screen that is presented and then disappears I can't even read((( like on the other you can still run the game?? thank you for your attention))

B
Boyarka 05.04.20

Download but DVD for games

k
klon2 05.04.20

I downloaded. but after I download the file it says that * the application has failed to start because binkw32.dll was not found!!* ((( don't even know what to do... hope for your help people... thanks for attention)))

R
RAGNAR55555 05.04.20

Read, read, I could not resist, I have the exact same thing but the SD, and with the demon tuls did not help, I found the file but clicking on it opens a window with kakimito folders, then what to do? or what was supposed to happen?