3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
suarez888 05.04.20 10:29 pm

Wooden combat system (Elex)

I never understood this shit,which here is like combat system. Character holds the combination through again,sometimes just stopping and watching as he kicked. What is the timing? How to fight? Like popping up a badge when they hit you and it should be guided?
103 Comments
Sort by:
M
MU-admin 05.04.20

Misery and the game history.

M
MikuHadsune 05.04.20

Mad_est
It looks like it. The stats only affect the ability to use more powerful items, but as GG was scrawny, and so they will. Even the HP from the rings is growing, but not growing from endurance... As for me-this is nonsense!
With trainer the game is still edible, without him is hell.

R
RussianAlex 05.04.20

MikuHadsune
Mneee... question: you description of stats even read? HP is growing from DURABILITY, stamina is how many strokes you do before you run out of steam. and from level, when taking the corresponding passive branch survival

L
LEvgeny 05.04.20

Combat system and animations - a huge downside of the game. In the same Risen with each part of the fight will become easier, richer animation, anyway, there was visible progress. In Elex, the combat system took a step back in all respects. All these somersaults and treatments are not effective, the enemy still manages to get in, if you had gone with the line of attack or not. Remember all these treatments are implemented in the Witcher 3, where intuitive controls give you full control over the character. Then you have to deal with unresponsive controls. Function target is rigidly attached to the enemy and not automatically switches to the other. That is, I can't, for example, apply one-two punch at one enemy, then attack another. For this I need to remove the target lock from one and record on another. Insanity. Stamina is fully depleted after two or three strokes. This despite the fact that we play a cool warrior, a legend among friends. Quickly he exhaled. And all animated is pathetic, although in Risen 3 the animation was much better. And considering that most of the time in the game you have to fight, it becomes even sadder.
I understand, but wanted a combat system like in Dark Souls, but it turned out as always through one place. It is a pity, because other aspects of the game are made to last: huge atmospheric world, interesting quests, RPG elements, well written dialogues, nice graphics (except for character models, they are terrible), but those two negatives spoil all impression about the game. In the end, I recommend to use ranged weapons, otherwise you risk to fray his nerves.

E
Enuard Aid 05.04.20

on a full stamina and use Axe, I give a series of 5 normal attacks with ricklyon. is there actual possibility to increase stamina?
What gives you Strength? how power affects the damage done to the enemy?
How to use Dodge? does it make sense Oborotov side, if in Overath no frames of invulnerability? I'm talking about somersaults

M
MikuHadsune 05.04.20

RussianAlex
Also is not growing, as the demolition of the mobs with 3 punches, and demolition. Although the resistance 90.

E
Eynart 05.04.20

Enuard Aid
Stamina uvelichivaet teachers survival (scroll down the list, there are 2 level of stamina available).

Power need to test. To find a dog glowing or weak chicken, to see how many strokes she needed at force 10, then pump power to 30 and try again. On a weak opponent the difference will be visible (if it exists, of course). I test the power of attack without flow 5 hits with power attack +1 and strength 30 - 4 strike.

Dodge don't work like a shield. You just need to advance to Dodge the shot (like in real life). But sometimes they do crooked, or attack range of the mobs is high (sweeping strikes), and sometimes it's like playing an MMO with high ping (like dodged, but no, still flew).

E
Enuard Aid 05.04.20

now, another question: how to remove target lock-fast method?
how do play him? is it possible to disable target lock?
in DS, I always played without a takeover target. Target yuzal only to Backstab, or fast mobs (which very quickly change their position)
Here all the trouble. 2-3 of the enemy - you're definitely dead. With the auto-aim is impossible in General to maneuver. Get a gun - turn on the Autolock. How to disable it? here for example a situation - run Locka, you agrada 2-3 mob of the initial levels. what happens next? if you enter combat, you lose all ability to maneuver and to attack with melee splash so can't. how to follow specific maneuvers of the enemy.

E
Enuard Aid 05.04.20

here the same situation - to enable the Autolock, I can't do it quickly removed. as a result, can not increase\to sokrashat distance battle fast way.
another question: how during a battle when you use auto-sprint? quick run that is.

S
Serge3d 05.04.20

Enuard Aid
In the difficulty settings the auto-shut off. Without him to maneuver easier, but to get to the enemy does not always work. And strike with jet fighters without Autolock I never learned to do, always misses by the enemy.

X
X_ray_83 05.04.20

I can't..... as a fan of Gothic 1,2,3 funny to read all what is written here ))))

R
Rolemanser 05.04.20

X_ray_83
As I understand you ))))

M
MikuHadsune 05.04.20

X_ray_83
And you view not as a fan but as a regular player.

M
Mad_est 05.04.20

X_ray_83 wrote:
I can't..... as a fan of Gothic 1,2,3 funny to read all what is written here ))))
I am very fond of the first parts of the Gothic, but such garbage as here, there was not. Stat and skill players, there is always solved. With the combat system and damage system in this game, piranha frankly screwed up. There was no need to reinvent the wheel Ala dark souls, but simply to tweak the combat system rizena. And pick of the mob for 15 minutes, well, it's such a pleasure.

E
Enuard Aid 05.04.20

Mad_est
And most importantly, for this mob will do NOTHING. Something reminiscent of the Gunners in the evil that with flamethrower. mobs reline tortie. and drop from them is almost 0.

E
Enuard Aid 05.04.20

X_ray_83
I am a fan of DS, in the beginning of the game, rolled a rogue. which endured up to 5% of HP. tired, framed - caught FANSHOT. okay. features killed Duhs robbers, being the 2nd level. BUT WHAT DID I GET? 350 experience and 125 coins, EVERYTHING! it wasn't worth it.

E
Eynart 05.04.20

Enuard Aid
I do not know, have not checked, but rumor has it that the game has some section in settings, and there - count up - you can see what action on a button. They say that there is even a On/Off capture to the button X.
And (but this is certainly bullshit) detailed difficulty settings (available by pressing Esc during the game) you can disable the Autolock.

c
calahansa 05.04.20

wooden is an understatement; the question is why the heck they introduced on auto-commit on purpose, at this point almost lost control of the protagonist, it is stupid zombie goal, all movements are constrained, even bitch is fine running back can not talking about slow-mo do not say anything, some kind of mushroom trip..

D
Demon of Night 05.04.20

I here do not understand one, why can't you return the jacket 1-2 Gothic? It was the best interview ever!) Left button hold to lock onto targets, A and D side impacts, impact W forward, S block. Super same boevka was very pleasant to use and really if you have the skill enabled at level 1 with a stick zakovyryat Orc paladin or something. I can not understand why piranhas have been abandoned

X
X_ray_83 05.04.20

Demon of Night
Because it was a curve in the first part, hit the left mouse button and arrow left right, in the second part of the alternative zaklikivanie everything on the machine is done, no parry, and block didn't help... the monster punched your block !
Boevka was shit Frank, now progress, at least the hero is not a 3 strike and all making 10 and more !
How can you even praise boevka first Gothic ?