3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lllllllama 05.04.20 10:34 pm

To buy or not to buy... (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

32 Comments
Sort by:
d
dayte vstavit pyat kopeek 05.04.20

Among us are strange people...

P
PIRAT69 05.04.20

On Daisy pogodi!

J
JABA AZAZINA 05.04.20

George Dark
better still, you decide what to take and what to pirates. I wrote the topic of the Witcher - fanatici will clamor to the Witcher took, write to the theme of saints trench 3 - most likely will clamor to take saints ditch, etc. and now imagine, you sit and play in what I do, and it you do not Torquay, start cursing advisers. and because schedoni until January 4, is the return of the funds myself to check on the suitability of your list

S
Sir Doctor of TARDIS 05.04.20

George Dark
You decide it's your money that you choose more hunting

m
mavlan 05.04.20

I'd take the Witcher for games in your list, which at this price can offer so many gaming hours, no.
Wanted to paint on every game, but then I realized that it is better to write in General. Decide for yourself what you want to play a cool RPG with a bunch a bunch of hours of interesting storyline or a bunch of games of which is worth attention is that Lara and Ninja, other games I have besides how mediocre I wouldn't be able to call...

S
Sir Doctor of TARDIS 05.04.20

George Dark
Ladies large Savet don't listen to no one and always decide for myself

P
PIRAT69 05.04.20

mavlan
Thief good also the devil. But Vosmek cool how did...

A
Artur27507 05.04.20

These games are generally not competitors Witcher, especially saints row 11-year, beating all the rubber Dildo.

g
grovarian 05.04.20

Definitely The Witcher 3. In my opinion the best quality game ever created. In addition to the interesting story and a huge number of content, there is quality Russian voice. About the soundtrack and the sounds of the world worth writing about ? Don't think about it don't need to read, it needs to hear. It is unlikely in the next year or two there will be at least something that could compete with the Witcher 3.

PS: Plus, give trading cards in steam, if you want, you can sell them in the store and return some money if need be.

S
Shadowarm 05.04.20

Fuck to buy a sin to pirate a game,just a sin.Developed tried,and you eventually pirates,and restless sleep at night.

m
moblin 05.04.20

As be you will play, not us.

P
PIRAT69 05.04.20

grovarian
Card worth a penny))

R
Revan Reborn 05.04.20

Vedmochka better to Gog to buy, and so either thief 4 or Lark 2013.

Z
Zhizn dermo 05.04.20

Offer to buy the torrent.

L
LarsJunFan 05.04.20

To buy or not to buy... That is the question!
Answer: YES! XD

A
AT_Sagor 05.04.20

LarsJunFan
LarsJunFan wrote:
To buy or not to buy... That is the question!
Right from language, but rather with the fingertips removed.
To take or not to take, that is the question.

Of course to take a very decent game, worth the money.

H
Hattack 05.04.20

George Dark
This game better in ghogha to buy. Besides, buying in ghogha, you transfer the money pereprodavalos, namely the developer who deserves the money!

O
Oleg V 05.04.20

so not to offend anyone-download the pirates and the money will be more whole...

n
nevmir 05.04.20

of course I buy their 600 R did not regret I think I would have 1000 R paid for this game

U
UnholyChaplain 05.04.20

so if you played all these games, why not to decide which developers to support a lot of money?