3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alamak 03.10.19 01:02 am

Impressions of the game (Just Cause 4)

The game is almost out and share their experiences.
49 Comments
Sort by:
z
zxddxz 03.10.19

From normal games to make dermische rare, we must try. The interface is shit, driving shit.. the idea is good but execution.. if you discard these flaws.. Yes, everything is super. But where the hell their toss. Quickly go through and delete. it's better in the 2nd or 3rd part again to play.. though on some points they concede.

b
borman 03.10.19

Downloaded the game, management can not be changed, pomateritsya and removed.

i
insex 03.10.19

Borman
A gamepad is very comfortable to play, under the keypad-mouse developed probably just do not bother with the adaptation, I understand that with PC platform income both from goat milk.
The game was, she was more cheerful than part 3, but the ending was not pleased, even the final boss battle was not what it is!

Y
Yllia 03.10.19

Don't understand why everyone here is so unhappy. After settling the third part - but this is not bad. Though not up to the chic second part. One thing I can not understand - what is this Rico suddenly became a Savior? Where does this passion? In the first part of the series, he was tsrushnym a villain without any conscience. Why the developers abandoned the wicked and hilarious satire on the CIA methods of planting democracy in oil countries?

E
ExtremoAV 01.01.21

I do not recommend the console shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

L
LaFeT666 01.01.21

The game is disgusting, empty, plot for show, in many aspects it is very outdated. I do not recommend this dull avno to anyone

V
Vicious baker 01.01.21

Anti 4it wrote:
Verdict: SquareEnix has done better than ever. But you can play, in six months or a year - when the game is cured with patches.
Avalanche Studios

R
RicoChico 22.02.21

Something I generally did not understand this part. A volley went through the third and started in the fourth. I liked the prologue, but for the free world questions ...
Why for the destruction of objects of the Hand in the already captured sectors, who is not trying to protect them ?! Why can I even capture something without destroying the enemy's infrastructure. It's boring.
Why archaeologist missions in a destruction game ?! This is a game from the Birdhouses, they already have Lara Croft.
Why have Rico and Sheldon changed their appearance again ?!

W
Woimax 06.03.21

RicoChiko wrote:
This is a game from Birdhouses,
They are the publishers, and the developers of Avalanche Studios
RicoChiko wrote:
they already have Lara
A the developer of this game is Crystal Dynamics