3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Don Maestro 06.04.20 04:16 pm

Advanced or the original? what's the difference? (XCOM 2)

Has anyone played Xcom 2 ? And in the War of the chosen? Can someone explain to me the difference between them? I don't know whether there is in addition a new plot, or is there only the enemies of the new card Yes? they say there is some timer that says you have to finish the game. Wanted to go at first the original, then options, but che has no desire to do so, in dope if there are no new story elements.
What better place? Advanced or the original? Explain the difference
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrew Nash 06.04.20

It is better to pass War of the chosen - as it is possible to tell, the Director's reimagining of 2 parts

M
M4x150 06.04.20

Don Maestro
Better come extra. the Plot is similar, but the main stage is the gameplay (the relationship between the soldiers of the faction, elected)

D
Don Maestro 06.04.20

M4x150
Andrew Nash
from what I read, there's just new enemies, from which to sense something special there, just the gameplay is addictive walkthrough

D
Don Maestro 06.04.20

Okay, I won't with this dopom steam, I do not have much time. The original pass will be enough

Z
Zelon23 06.04.20

In vain. With this addition, the game was solid, without him to play the demo:)

D
Dima Babin 06.04.20

I fully support the commentators. Stupid now take the trimmed standard game because the addition brought it to a new level. Although it makes sense to try your luck in Fashion Long War 2, because in addition it does not apply. So I advise all to go WoTC, and if the standard XCOM2, then even with a global mod, not available for add-ons.

A
AlexKHAB 06.04.20

today just finished the addition to take place. the very original XCOM 2 was already long passed. and honestly so-so, for me, somewhere in 7-7,5. But with this Supplement as it is fun. So if you choose between just a game and this Supplement, I choose to Supplement. Tell how past them. In General, xcom enemy within best.

G
Glob2020 06.04.20

War of the chosen, especially on the Legend, Hunter, funny, killed him last)))