3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HECKCER 06.04.20 04:23 pm

Pirates (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

You know what stupid question is asked and that I now zaminusuyut, but just want to know, will there be pirates?????
51 Comments
Sort by:
d
den_v_d 06.04.20

DarkTM
just denuvo and used. here's proof:

m
meagarry 06.04.20

But do not care what is there for protection. Well this online game. What about the pirates in General can be a speech? Well, except that in a few years it will be a couple of curves and empty servers with cheaters and lag...

D
DarkTM 06.04.20

den_v_d
No matter how much I searched and couldn't find confirmation of the use of denuvo in the game,the text can anyone in word to print,and not in the protection business.In the game of the single content a few coop missions and training with bots,even for the sake of it makes no sense to crack,although the appearance of the tablets is no denying it can not.

d
den_v_d 06.04.20

DarkTM
the text of the user agreement of the game, makes sense to me in his word to gain(I'm lazy)

d
den_v_d 06.04.20

meagarry
the same Unreal - multiplayer, choose to play offline and rubilsya with bots in any arena. why is it so impossible?

K
Kirill Reshetov 06.04.20

HECKCER
a warning for hidden Mat.

D
DarkTM 06.04.20

den_v_d
Probably due to the fact that unreal is not a purely online game,there are supported both the single and mult.Star wars is purely an online game and requires a constant connection to the Internet.Call of duty latest also have a game mode with bots,but I didn't notice that it was possible for pirates to play it.

d
den_v_d 06.04.20

DarkTM
you're probably right, it is.
I note only that the Unreal is free. and it

d
dimOs1 06.04.20

Artem Tunin
I identity as you do

K
Klinokol 06.04.20

a couple of reviews in good quality on YouTube and looked for some impression about the purchase

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 06.04.20

Traun
But in battle there was at least some kind of loner, and battlfront it does not.

d
dimOs1 06.04.20

waiting for pirates or anyone else can be not likely possibly even never give me a game

D
DanielRt 06.04.20

well hardline is hacked, and this lomanut... I hope

B
BaHdal1987 06.04.20

there single no.pirates will not be

a
alexzet3 06.04.20

DanielRt
what??
five or six boring
missions with bots??!
it's multiplayer!
single, there is poor

a
adikus1 06.04.20

WHAT PIRATES?=) it will not and can not be! a single company for 2-3 missions in COP mode, to break even, no one will! all the more so in these missions you pick gear out of your profile(online) so guys either buy or forget

a
adikus1 06.04.20

Artem Tunin
what single pass are you talking about? it does not exist there

d
dante000999 06.04.20

The third battle hacked,why Star Wars is not hacked? On pirate Servakh third battles loads of people playing

v
vitalik76 06.04.20

So for the battles, there are dedicated servers and normal review servers through the browser. You can choose their settings. Here we have nothing. To select a specific server itself is not possible. What will automatically connect to that and connect.

J
Jura Be 06.04.20

I read, think. Looked at the reviews and feedback about the game. And understand since there is so bad. What the pirates do doesn't make sense, the game is not worth spending money on it. After all, game development is a one-time purchase And a lot of Star Wars people will buy it, as a result of the inflow of money. Support will be worse and worse, and as a result a year or two(finally no time for online projects) and bent. Or will every six months to pull lava addition.