3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maksus 03.10.19 01:03 am

Story missions no (Assassin's Creed: Odyssey)

It remains to carry out the mission of the Spear Leonidas, the Gates of Atlantis From the Shadows but they I understand will be passed in the campaign game. And flowing story missions, nothing to carry, what to do ?
6 Comments
Sort by:
m
maksus 03.10.19

If I understand correctly, in order for the story went on, we must find tips on cultists and kill them

R
Rabidity 03.10.19

maksus wrote:
If I understand correctly, in order for the story went on, we must find tips on cultists and kill them
To clean marks on the map and open the island to do extra quests. Many cultists are after completing additional quests in different locations, especially on Islands.

m
maksus 03.10.19

Rabidity
Thank you, I understand. And the artifacts of Atlantis is also necessary to look at or story appear ?

R
Rabidity 03.10.19

maksus
Also look for him to chain additional quests lead as to the cultists.

m
maksus 03.10.19

Got it, thanks, then wove the story missions with additional, that they passed

H
Hozyayka orla 03.10.19

Hi, maybe the question is not on topic, but I have a problem with the quest the mother's Prayer: Follow Mirrin. I arrived to the island, met up with her and then joined this quest. But she's not going anywhere, and the idea, as I read on the Internet she needs a horse to sit. Over it doesn't even show the quest mark, she's just standing there, the torch will get that spear. I even the soldiers ran killed herself, which we had together, and the quest ends, Mirren continues to stand still and all, I don't know, this is a bug or what...trouble is bad news. I've tried everything. Because of this, my Odyssey has stalled and I can't continue the story