3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blinkin 06.04.20 04:28 pm

Queen Yustiniya (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

in the Arch, in the sewers, found the Queen Yustiniya and Isbell. Isbell killed, then the quest now we need to find the Queen. It will be somewhere on, or have I missed something? Everything seems searched but not found. Found the hidden door to the left and right of the valve (which kills the whole town), it notes, etc. but it's not.
5 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 06.04.20

She hangs out at the main paladin Kemma in the hut on the second floor. Right hang lizards from the Embassy, and in the middle of it. Type her shelter and everything.
Alternatively, the game version is outdated, and contains bugs, and jobs just hang. I had such tasks. But then for sure there will stay.

P
Potopum 06.04.20

in the left secret door and then take it there

m
makc11021992 06.04.20

Potopum
nerd, the man says no, and that door went. In short I have the same bug, no Queen. The character said: it seems the Queen does not need our help the first time I walked through the tunnel, but the Queen wasn't there!
Found her Lord kemma, burning in a closed room where the guards did not let me, spoke through the wall), as it turned out Kate is the handler that I had in the wall, or rather its marker in the wall on the 2nd floor stuck

G
Gratka 06.04.20

after Ibal left she was found behind the key lock! to kill did not and she died from the mist which at the exit was! what about the fact that she will have to visit kemma doubt after this story

W
Woof woof 24.11.21

CEMENTATOR
Thanks bro.