3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Matty1 06.04.20 04:28 pm

Drops mules on timeout? (Diablo 2)

Fellow parivodi,

I have in recent increase in cases of permanent departure of one of the 7 mules in the conduct of the wig. Writes that timed out, but I doubt that. Usually the most extreme mule (7th) crashes after 30 sec - a minute after entering the game. Can you imagine how it adds up. Because of Baida ruined not 1 wig.

Someone faced with such problem? There are available solutions? And then have like an idiot to bring the boss to 10% HP and fly away, make a mule to kill the boss before he took off.
9 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zitbastard 06.04.20

Matty1
It pleygraund, kid. Server administration is inclined to sadism and sadomasochism.

r
raz-dva-tri 06.04.20

I hope that the author of this topic have time to read it before the admins delete my post with this secret.
Remember: when creating a game, in the window with the maximum number of players hammer unit, but the game do not make. Wait 20 seconds - while updated information on the server. Then skip two and wait too. So to eight. And now create the game and quietly take wigs. The main thing - do not change the name of the game. Good luck.

f
firkax 06.04.20

don't take wigs, you server is clearly hinting that you're wrong

M
Matty1 06.04.20

Htxmраз-two-three
Talking about the name of the game? I.e. field names need to enter 1 digit to 8 digits, and eventually to create a game 12345678 ?

K
Klassewer 06.04.20

Matty1
WELLCOME!!!!!

K
Klassewer 06.04.20

firkax
may more hints to slightly thin out the ranks of active users

m
minovalo 06.04.20

Wait 20 seconds - while updated information on the server.
Looks like some kind of heresy.

Anyway, to get on the quest is enough time. Hemorrhagic and absurd, but that is.

Z
ZigZag-VI 06.04.20

It always was, the topic is not relevant

F
FludoTron 06.04.20

firkax wrote:
don't take wigs, you server is clearly hinting that you're wrong
If the server has hinted that he is wrong, I would not have done it through the ass