3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Ya Betmen 06.04.20 04:30 pm

Experience the full version of the game V. 3 (Mass Effect 2)

Shepard is dead, long live Shepard

Starting the walkthrough of the sequel of Mass Effect in the first place I want to praise the excellent and exciting start. Not every because the game starts with the death of the protagonist. Like BioWare with the first work to break away from the monitor screen. In short, the danger of the destruction of the galaxy remained, a mysterious organization Cerberus led by the enigmatic Ghost what a marvel of technology brings Shepard to life and gives him a chance to stop some of kollekcionerov with this new team. I will not go into the details of where, what and why, but it all comes down to communication with the first part and is directly related to the harvesters. In General the developers to merge the plot of the second part did not work and I am very happy.
Spoiler

What I really liked in the gameplay of the sequel is more improved compared with the first part of the shooting mechanics in the third person and the use of skills. Shepard does not stick after running to the nearest shelter and the word runs from the first press of Shift'a (don't know why the original one with this problem). Pumping decreased the maximum level and left the most important points. Skill points partners can also distribute it yourself or give it to the game. So that was disappointing is the new system finds the weapon and its characteristics. Oh how great it was in the first part to get into the inventory to see the damage rate, etc. of the selected weapon to understand the need it me and my mates, or down with it in unigel. Here first find all the firearms in locked drawers, and secondly there is no information about its damage, accuracy, capacity of the store, instead of this lousy description which really does not say it is better than the previous one, or worse and in what way.
Spoiler

Next, let's talk about not very nice things. For Mass Effect, as though not a thoroughbred, but still the RPG genre, I seem to be missing though, any study of the surrounding world. The original chance was landing on uninhabited planets, but interesting they had on the fingers of one hand count. In the sequel to visit planets only strictly those that have story quests. They say he ran through the level, shoot and mission complete. Oh BioWare, but you might not sickly to embellish the game. Just imagine how much more exciting and interesting was the passage of Mass Effect. Maybe I'm a little gone in the direction of what I want to see from what I didn't like, but I think it would be nice in Mass Effect.
Spoiler

The graphic part is much prettier, but the soundtrack seemed less steep than the original, but in any case, neither saying that it is bad. Otherwise pleasantly surprised with the quality of the import of the character, and indeed saving. A well-designed quests, an updated Normandy SR-2 which is also not left without attention, the excellent role-play, but in the same chip with interrupt conversations. In the sequel noticeably, there are many new characters and it can not but rejoice. In the end, Mass Effect 2 may have lost some good chips from the original, but keeps a stiff upper lip. My estimation is the same as the first part, 7 out of 10.
12 Comments
Sort by:
D
Daniil Suvorov 06.04.20

Yeah great game,recently the trilogy all over again)

G
GhostKasio 06.04.20

ummm...people,you're 6 years sensitive wrong)
and Yes,the trilogy is good)

p
predator999 06.04.20

Seems kind of late for a review. It is obvious that the best game in the series, the next part did not produce such emotions. The only thing I was not happy about this vynujdena cooperation with the Cerberus from the time 1 part of know they have something unclean and subsequently intuition did not fail me.

Y
Ya Betmen 06.04.20

predator999
Dear , where are you review saw?

j
jonn2032 06.04.20

But part 2 was a pretty grim game, anyway.

z
zagruzon 06.04.20

In the sequel to visit planets only strictly those that have story quests
first go through the system and then speak. you can land not only on the story

K
KRONAR 06.04.20

GhostKasio
Maybe he was just 6 years old)) Not all the prodigies at the birth and can play video games from the cradle))) And so, Yes - why procrastinate 100 times the same thing. After Andromeda, it is necessary to robotica ... good, that saves to lie in a dry and warm place and start from zero to anything)

S
Subject89P13 06.04.20

I'm Batman
well, your message is very much like a review, with the reference of attention on the good and bad sides, and even assessment of the game

M
Mandalorian 06.04.20

Oh yeah, she's awesome))))

O
Oleg V 06.04.20

Passed. In General, the game is not even bad. Quite on the level of the first part when assembled. The development of history, unexpected plot twists, new characters, new enemies, new ship, new technology, new planets, new weapons and gear, epic screensavers.

The dialogue is not much better than the first part - for its time, good (and still looks not bad for the main characters)...

Much of the game was reworked and changed.
Weapon: the weapon now out of ammo, at first it strained, but then I used to, although the disjunction in the first part I have not found... Ammo drop from enemies. The weapon itself can be pumped (damage and ammo). A division of weapons on the character's specialty, fortunately this limitation is also pumped. Appeared to a super weapon that with one shot covers half of the map...

Character: is configured just like in the first part. Thus, as pumping abilities appear related classes. The first part was like a mechanism, but acted like another, restrictions were more...

Team: more than half of the new characters. Ashley and Penny in the team can not take, although in the game they occur. Sims net promoter, which affects the ability of the characters in battle. To increase loyalty give job, which is not so much. After the first increase loyalty, it can again go down, depending on decisions. At the same time, might not include all decisions but only the decisions that the player makes in special, plot areas. For me it is rather bad, I would like more live reactions. As I understand it, in spite of any decisions the team will not fall apart. Recruit a team of your choice (like-minded) does not work, can only be conducted with those who provided the plot. The moral character of the team I did not like. Half of the team are unprincipled mercenaries and thieves, I would began to take on the heroic rescue of the galaxy. Most of the characters are not deep enough, text is not so much.

The game has definitely reduced the amount of armor. Earlier, only some colors were not. Now you can (somehow magically) armor color to set in my locker with the clothes. I just liked (I remember Learco in spotted camouflage)... This moment is clearly not designed.

In the game there are puzzles. In the first part they were too, now they have done differently, I think nothing would be better if the puzzles added these new. Planets are now being explored, mostly from space.

The game was strongly reduced planetary operations-landing. Wheeled armored car replaced some flying a machine that flies along the surface of the earth. Nothing they have done so, this would complement an armored car, not replace it...

The location is not particularly pleased. All areas are rectangular and square, some places are in the interior, for the atmospherics, but the feeling of artificiality of the scenery present the entire game. To interact with objects impossible. By and large, on planets can not walk, are purely plot corridors, especially noticeable on Tuchanka. Beautiful landscapes at public locations, but if you look closely, it becomes apparent that the backs are flat... I Removed the old locations and replaced them with new ones, and I would like to the old added new... Extras is on the spot and repeats the same replica in a circle, though, would go from place to place or what... and has not improved since the first part...

Plot: tells the story about the death of Shepard, the subsequent imminent resurrection of Shepard with extremist organizations of people, detection of the threat of Collectors who are enslaved by the Harvesters Proteasome. Collectors prepare the ground for an invasion Reapers, which already fly from deep space to destroy the galaxy. What would stop them we need a strong team player and will have to gather and unite a large part of the plot. There are a few plot twists, romantic line and total disclosure of information about the Galaxy and its inhabitants... There are several endings, like in the first part, the difference will be in who will die or survive, this will affect the plot of the third part...

Shooting is not very interesting, monotonous, biotic abilities I don't really use... the Enemies are the hordes of mercenaries of all playable races, Collectors, Geta, husky and their varieties - all simple shot weapons. Occasionally you have to use the super weapon when it appears and when powerful enemies appear...

Overall, this game, you can put 4 (maybe with a little less) from 5, would like to see the addition of the old with the new, not replace the old with the new, fixes bugs of the first part... spoils the impression is the lack of Russian voice acting (in the first part it was fine with me) and a lot of additional premium content... otherwise, quite on the level of the first part.

U
Uillis 06.04.20

Now pereprohozhu a few years this game on the complexity of the Madness and once again convinced that the second part of the best game in the series and one of the masterpieces of the gaming industry. Classic.

S
SaIIIa 06.04.20

Pros:
1) some characters, like Mordin, Jacob, but as usual dragging only Garrus and Tali
2) Interesting idea where the game may end in the death of the protagonist
3) Soundtrack
4) Improved boevka
5) the Movies

Cons:
1) Stupid plot, which is not a step to moving forward with the ending МЕ1.
2) Excessive enthusiasm
3) fan service-y characters who are not particularly fit into the plot (Samara, Thane, Jack, Kasumi, Grant).
4) too much action
5) Limited ammo
6) biotics become useless (especially on Insanity)
7) No studies of the planets on the Rover. It's certainly better than the boring run of probes.
8) there is little Choice.
9) the Ability to persuade is linked to the scale of the Hero/Renegade, so neutral, especially not to play.
10) Important to the plot of the DLC is paid (Grey Mediator Arrival).

Mass Effect 2 - the model on which other role-playing games should not be equal. That is how I see mass effect 2 after the first part.