3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
[
[PC]Sauron 03.10.19 01:05 am

There are questions on the passage of the Gothic - ALL HERE! (closed) (Gothic)

Ask questions, don't hesitate, I'll try to answer.
149 Comments
Sort by:
M
Maska-Z 03.10.19

sam
what are you Goth now? If the first, you're asking the right questions in this forum, if the second, then the forum Gothic-2 here :))

dentist
it is not necessary to send players to another forum, not understanding,
in the first Gothic hero is also pumping its own characteristics, pumping the mage is different in the first and second Gothic ;))

P
PlayGround.ru 03.10.19

How to complete a quest that gives Ur-Shak,find some type of symbol Orc?

[
[BF]Striker 03.10.19

Go to the mine, New camp,to soak it all guards(help horn,although very relative) and talk to the Orc who will say that will make Ulu-Mulu,if you bring him the fangs of a Troll,a tooth of blooger and horn mrakorisa.

D
Demiurg 03.10.19

Sikivie holders Gothic from 1C!
There is a user manual...Look there screenshots.I don't understand about the Troll near the tower of Xardas, and something in the camp of the brotherhood...Why is this not in the game???

C
Cuker 03.10.19

Help the teapot!
In ahwa from management.
Took a sword and a pickaxe - and the bastard just jump feet, waving. As he put it in arms?

c
corg 03.10.19

In the inventory,so where are the weapons,pick this pick or sword and press ctrl+up(control by default),ie action+forward.In the square with arms in the corner of a red ACE.All now gone from the inventory and press the space bar or 1 to get weapons.

J
JelJoker 03.10.19

Remember in Gothic 1 for admission to the old camp there is a quest podrecca in the arena with a fighter from the new camp I can't recall who gives well, actually the arena Director Ghost what else.
I have a sword which I Whistler on the last hand because the sword rules for a start and still can't penetrate armor with a sword 20 damage gives where to get a stronger sword or something to do?It's not the Lag like....

S
Shifroval 03.10.19

The power swing or rock the bow and magic.
And so, a good weapon at the start of this Mace all sorts of forces demand a bit, and the damage 20.
Go to the forge camps, there are a lot of clubs.

And don't forget odnorodnykh to pump, without this, unlikely to be beaten.
But in fact, winning at least one battle will receive slightly more experience then. In principle, you can not try to win...
But I'm here in recent times is always cut down and Cargo and crows :))

PS Why Temko raised? 4 years subject...
There are also questions about the game...why up here?

J
JelJoker 03.10.19

But damn Toko this in Yandex found throw a link) how to get magic or a bow there is almost no emphasis in the beginning)If Toko no arena to attack izpodtishka)And where to get spells? Toko the beginning of the game not where to buy!

S
Shifroval 03.10.19

In the New camp to find Cronus walks around the mountains of ore. He sells scrolls. In the Swamp camp there are a couple of vendors, but it's mostly the magic of Brotherhood, ie, not attacking. But there are the usual zackly.

Not sure, but it seems like in the 1st Chapter still has the scrolls of the ice blocks, they freeze the enemy for a while.

T
TWISTOS 03.10.19

Then Whistler you won't take the sword...)

Generally Harim difficult to soak. I even with a two-handed sword barely laid.

Download Expert proficiency odnorodnym.

There are several options:
1) Drill force is the right option. Then the sword will be harder to beat.
2) Idol Parvez - stands on the market square. Ask him to lead in the Swamp camp, when you get to beat him to it.
3) Mordrag - standing at the gate, which is closer to the lands of the orcs. Ask him to lead in a New camp, and in the middle of the road when he will fight with the scavengers, beat him to it.
4) Homer is at the dam. Fuck him right there.
5) Silas - better to beat a night at the top of the bar.
6) Bladwin - it the sword of the warrior, blows 33, requires little.
7) Shrike - beat it and the quest the horn will do))

Also at Kronos, buy the amulets and rings for strength.

V
Vanches 03.10.19

In the first Chapter when the wind blows in the swamp camp,and lure bolotozhora to the Templar that is in the neighborhood.Bolohoor kill the Templar and will crawl away, and you will have one of the best swords in the game-the Guardian
Damage 71 required strength 44.performed all that is possible,we clean the forest, a power swing.And everything !!!But it's not very interesting,because in the first Chapter with this sword you will have to click quests like nuts, no problem.

S
Stanly II 03.10.19

JelJoker
I wrote in the subject, look
http://forums.playground.ru/gothic_2/559005/

There is even a video for you :)

J
JelJoker 03.10.19

Th for the Shrike and th for the horn?
And if you type a thousand to give this Kent which the castle stands and to the castle when you give the letter to the mages they will take me to him???
And tell me where to find IF I can not find it in any way and want for a new camp to play...

S
Shifroval 03.10.19

Shrike - batters the wall at his hut in the New camp. Itself hut almost in the center, near the ore mountains.
It can(and should) beat and throw out of the house, because he took someone else's house. And you will have your house in the New.

Horn - one of my friends GG.

If... As you will come to the cave camp, hang on the right side, there will be a rise. You see 2 guards then found the closet Whether.
The guards let just, still a New camp, not Old ^__^

J
JelJoker 03.10.19

And the new camp or swamp quests easy?

V
Vanches 03.10.19

Then the quests will be the same.Complexity...the Old camp, the easiest New -is more difficult,the Swamp is the most difficult. IMHO.

S
Shifroval 03.10.19

What complicated the bog? O. o
Well, there is one buggy quest with the thieves from the New that the bog is steep, and like all standard.

V
Vanches 03.10.19

...First played for the old was fine,the second time in the swamp camp,and then for a New one.The impression was that the swamp is difficult, I don't know why.In General, Gothic easy game,except for bugs of course).But with bugs it prevraschaetsya quest break-Bosko.Those how to make guru in the caves to turn into a wolf then ran to the wall and turn back.)

S
Shifroval 03.10.19

By the way, my idol, the one that always went fine. How many years of playing - never caught the bug.
Max I have it on my wall rested and stupidly ran it, but it already bugs the system pathfinding'a.