3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TToexaBLLIEE 06.04.20 04:31 pm

Similar to a mode with one life: the trap of perfectionism (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello

During the first pass (unusual) failed a couple of side quests (one of which Quint), and therefore began to pass from the outset (the plot and fights). And I wanted this challenge to go completely without drains. After they happen (and has happened most ridiculous way), I removed all the save and started anew. In the end, it begins to pall. Is there such maniacs?

Have you ever considered the dissonance between mechanics and narrative, when there is a story (i.e., tells us a story that ends with the end of the game) and the possibility of death HS due to only the mechanics, not the story (after all, such moments, the plot does not play)?
15 Comments
Sort by:
s
st029 06.04.20

Bro, how's life? Work there? A wife or girlfriend?

h
halepa 06.04.20

neither x@I lo..., Wake up!

P
Protocol10 06.04.20

TToexaBLLIEE
so it is necessary to play games. nyufagam not understand. earlier on the nes in General were given 3 lives for all the passage on most games and cartridge cost half, and then came casully PC gaming with casual slavomisla and F8 and F9 and free the torrent. And people have forgotten how to play and just whine became about bad developers, bad optimize etc.

Z
ZaKTomSK 06.04.20

Protocol10
it is still garbage. I have heard there is a game where if you lose, you format the hard drive. Not remember the name. This is really a test.
By the way, the author. You should try it. Die formatiraj disk. And so until then, until you do.

W
Widukind 06.04.20

TToexaBLLIEE
Even after several playthroughs, when I think to myself that already know how to play, still occasionally die, just because many fights purposely made so that they can pass only from the second or third time. As the course of battle is influenced by the specific circumstances: the number of opponents, and the tightness of the room, etc., and not only the build and knowledge of the bestiary, and all are impossible to foresee. So it seems to me, each time to replay it not for such games as the Witcher 3, especially since it's just a huge duration

I
Inzagiiii 06.04.20

You have the spirit of a warrior bro. I have everything well. Only I always play on the hardest difficulty

K
Kapellimestari 06.04.20

I doubt that it is the spirit of a warrior.

A
Assassins11148 06.04.20

You should spend time to sleep

u
usus 06.04.20

There is more chance to die from the mountains to fall down or something

S
Siniy Kot 06.04.20

You can still in the sink HS to play Russian roulette with a full drum
well,that life is one-that is a challenge for the real hardcore men, with tungsten-titanium eggs the size of a planetoid medium size!!
and all of this is written above-sophomoric
Protocol10
that's just the game took place over several hours,high for half a day,so before the toilet itch-the game is already going often caverty in fact, the dandy was not only tssssss
PS and generally everyone has a good time as he wants

P
Protocol10 06.04.20

Blue Cat
Now we pass for a night or two most games - not much has progressed. Or spices dilate the passage through Grinda.

G
Geralt De Rivia 06.04.20

TToexaBLLIEE
It is a sign of SENILITY. The game always gives the dilemma and go through the perfect here is impossible.
Bear in mind that the main objectives in the game are:
1 - Find, Jennifer
2 - find CRIS
3 - to Win Eredine with his Wild Hunt ie win 2 battles
Everything else is UNIMPORTANT. To win Quint peanuts - play, should be able to..on YouTube lots of how-to videos.

D
Denis Kyokushin 06.04.20

Protocol10
Protocol10 wrote:
earlier on the nes in General were given 3 lives for all the passage on most games and cartridge cost half
On dandy ass was with these 3 lives

F
Folaytfenat 06.04.20

Suggest the best option life and a revolver: turn on a game on the game Monica with the top grafly settings and modes on it ( you can use VIAR ); buy aromatic oils with the smell of sewage, forests, decomposition, and blood ( in the right moments discover a particular bulb ); great stereo system - all you ready. In the game choose your preferred difficulty - and then really lucky. Only the end - after the death of the Herald take the gun and put to his head. At the same time and rest at last. Only hard drive formati first to a personal collection none found)

P
Pet Sematary 06.04.20

Passed the banjo. Then on the trampoline.