3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pakc666 06.04.20 04:34 pm

Why on the forum I think GTA 5 is a bad game, and GTA IV game of the century? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Studying the forum to ask one question that haunts me.
Why does the majority think GTA V is a bad game, but GTA IV game of the century?
I remember when GTA IV came out of it was spat, saying what there is inadequate car physics-no refrigeration springs, grey colors, boring story fetch/kill and dull city in which there is nothing to do than to play bowling with Roman. What has changed?
Why no one has come story missions, which are very dynamic and, in principle, not behind the old school GTA SA?
Why all spit bile from the updates online in the form of rocket-cars and bikes, armored personnel carriers and other things (inadequate shkolotu on this technique lower)?
Isn't that in GTA VC we drove on the tank and a genocide of the population, while floating on the water? Not the GTA SA we were back in Hydra and induce chaos in the air? Not there were all mowed with shestistvolka? Why are only the cheat codes in SA, even Saints Row nervously jealous on the sidelines!

Well, the sofa experts, will discuss, since the GTA series has become synonymous with the combination of reality simulation", and what is so wrong with this game in your opinion in comparison with the previous parts? Or should just wait until GTA VI, which will be the worst game of the series and everyone will remember what a masterpiece was GTA V?

Important: In this topic, I do not consider escape policy Roksar against online, I consider the game as a whole.
19 Comments
Sort by:
D
DessoLosseD 06.04.20

Enamel Suna wrote:
local users are a bunch of thugs
you, too, in the number of times you're here and still commenting !!!

P
Pakc666 06.04.20

Enamel Suna
Here is the game discussion, not your attitude to its users.

B
BarackKamacho 06.04.20

the mass of options,let's review
1)Nostalgia here as it is clear,before the grass was greener,girls prettier,better games and stuff like that,simply put the duckling syndrome plays a role,you played the old game,she was impressed to madness,because the game experience is near zero
2)the Aim of expectations,well, how would you know,all these 10 out of 10 the fastest-selling game in history,expect a masterpiece at all,but such games do not happen naturally
3)the Criticism of GTA 4 and GTA 5 were written by different people,as if Yes,all genius is simple
4)People just aged and no longer touches the global genocide,all want a super deep plot,super deep characters,drama and stuff like that,although the GTA 5 drama is still present and it's not even so superficial,she's just too filled with humor and lack of seriousness,and because it is hard to notice
5)Gamers are quite stupid and do not know what you want
Actually the latter is the most logical

P
Pakc666 06.04.20

BarackKamacho
The fifth option sounds the most likely!

C
Chuck_Norris_ 06.04.20

Pakc666
People first look at the cons and cuts the game in GTA IV for its time was very great entertaining physics as suspension vehicles and Eforie bodies NPCs behaved better, more plausible, a car was randomly entertaining damage through deformation and minane when interacting with objects, the behavior of cars in GTA V is more arcade physics though and the weight machines feel in my opinion better than all the games combined... People have been waiting for more cool and interesting car damage, physics pendants, cool physics Eforie NPC that would be interesting to destroy these machines themselves and ugarat over entertaining drops the capture and annihilation OPS ) And what we got in return expectations - stripped down the suspension and physics of the car and stripped-down avorio - now I don't get such pleasure as GTA IV from behavior and physical interaction of machines with machines, or machines with NPCs, or all in a bunch of meat Armageddon! So if woulda, dreams Rockstar finished car physics and NPC avorio as it was and would be much steeper than in GTA IV and not to cut it due to inconsistencies and absurdities, I was trying to finish aspects and not cut them and then wouldn't there would be issues that GTA IV is a masterpiece and GTA V type trash... Well, in spite of these two cons GTA V is the best game if you compare all the aspects of sophistication and coolness all physicist and hamley...

K
Kirill22092 06.04.20

19lexa19
You all claim only to physics, i.e. the set of chips that are added to GTA 5 are all orizanol physics? Damaging Yes, it was worse, but the management does not agree, in GTA 4 cars really behave as refrigerators.

C
Chuck_Norris_ 06.04.20

Kirill22092
I had to do something between GTA 4 and 5 and turned the arcade

A
Anomel Suna 06.04.20

daifallah
I'm the fierce.

K
Kirill22092 06.04.20

19lexa19
GTA 5 more drive for it and made it more arcade.

I
Int0xicate 06.04.20

I prefer GTA 4. She is just gorgeous with its reality. From R* and was the concept to make a GTA 3, just a very beautiful and real. Reminds me of Battlefield 3, where the same idea was to make a very beautiful and crafted shooter with a powerful engine.
I just love these games for their animation, physics, light palette and a variety of stuff.
And you can still select the reason that first impressions of games are always harder, because we love old games.
PS: I'm not going to write cons 5, because it is a very long and tedious. I will say briefly that both games have common problems series. But I voted 4 in the direction of its adaptability.

S
Spiny 06.04.20

On the one hand I GTA 4 story liked it more than GTA 5. GTA 4 is not like any other GTA. GTA 4 wanted to make the story more serious, but not stupid hangout, dope, bitches-hee, like in American comedies. But in GTA 4 story and the gloomy might even lose in the end either a woman or a brother. And GTA 5 in terms of plot for me was a success, but online no. Yes, in GTA 5 you can also in fact to kill and even save everyone. But what is there to save? Michael is straight Comedy... the wife is cheating the teenage daughter of a prostitute, son of a wanker. Trevor is a psychopath, an idiot and a maniac, and even ever hurt Michael. Franklin errand boy, and doesn't need much of it for the plot, because everything revolves around Michael and Trevor. This pair itself killed each other would be without Franklin. In all, the end!

D
DaniloffGames 06.04.20

They are the same about Mafia 2 said, they say: how bad it is, nothing to do with the first part!. How come Mafia 3 these same people: Oh! Mafia 2 is the best game in the series!

P
Pakc666 06.04.20

Ilya950
Why not just displace the other players? I'm online yeah, make hell on Hydra and the same Batmobile, but I do not touch the peaceful players who just ride on their cases. Usually satisfied with a batch of the same cops, or agrostological whose ass is burning and they think that all to bend.

H
Hobo Sexual 06.04.20

Pakc666
The only disadvantage of GTA V is the army of cheaters in each session is some freak from year-mod, or just trash the map stuff and the game starts to lag terribly. If someone whines that the game is the high price of cars, tanks, airplanes and other pleasures of life, the game is full of ways to earn. I spent in the game is 3,000+ hours and still playing.

P
Pakc666 06.04.20

Hobo Sexual
Army of cheaters is an ass. Yesterday I changed the session five times. Okay, they are somewhere on the other end of the map objects put or running around with GodMode yesterday evening ayazbaev was right. Came into the session and included kill everyone.

H
Hobo Sexual 06.04.20

Pakc666
Is that about right?
Spoiler

P
Pakc666 06.04.20

Hobo Sexual
Yes.

L
Lioshenka 06.04.20

I don't know. GTA 4 for me is the apotheosis of a failure. Miserable physics, especially off-road brakes the movement of the characters, uninteresting story and the same type of little town with a very limited number of possibilities. Radio on the level of GTA 5, weather at altitude - but no more.

GTA 5 was much less frustration, and even disappointment. Medium sized map, more freedom, tolerable physics, and a lot of problems from GTA 4 have been eliminated.

But neither the one nor the other can not be compared with the three and the SA. Rockstar will never be able to surpass this, unfortunately, and maybe it's for the best, because trying to remake the ideal of SA is like that to make a sequel Back to the future.

b
brodyaga.kz 06.04.20

GTA 5 game of the century!