3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Serega666 03.10.19 01:07 am

Quest \"the heart of the forest\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What are the consequences of a choice? The devil is really preparing for the real hunters and because of him give birth to healthy children and strong of war? Or he's just an ordinary thing which kills people to eat ?
34 Comments
Sort by:
M
MudrichenkO 03.10.19

Serega666's
he kills people to eat him, you must kill

F
FizzyBubblech 03.10.19

Serega666's
Well, the choice is yours.(I killed him because he's a normal monster)go through 2 times and in this passage I will not kill I wonder what will happen.

N
NightHawkreal 03.10.19

The main monster here is not the devil.

w
worys 03.10.19

NightHawkreal
No, it is, it's just the Witcher, the game has no clearly defined good or evil in the game all the black-and-white, no obvious bad and the obvious good passage, in any case, you choose the lesser of two evils, such is the world of Andrzej Sapkowski.

S
Serega666 03.10.19

worys
That's because of this and it is difficult to make a choice

S
Serega666 03.10.19

worys
Like in mass effect if you want to be good you choose a blue line if you want to be evil choose red stitching, and there you are either good or bad 1 of 2

s
seffko 03.10.19

as you pulled up with his wars and won

O
Oleg Bervinov 03.10.19

Left alive, went through the ritual of initiation, an outcome I liked more.
Some of the dialogues it becomes clear that this is not just a devil.
This village has its own traditions, beliefs and keepers. But in a strange monastery with its Charter...
Besides, not all problems can be solved with murder. As I understand it, the devil keeps the earth (the village in the chips will not break apart, but could). And after the ritual, I realized that not that he is a monster, unlike Sven and the other village men that minced allowed elders because their opinions are different.
As already mentioned NightHawkreal:
The main monster here is not the devil

N
NightHawkreal 03.10.19

I did not kill him because of the possibility to protect the elder.

M
Mercurionio 03.10.19

Oleg Berlinov
+1. The main monster always was a man/elf/krasnolud.

I
ILIA_1992 03.10.19

I killed a Goblin . To complete the task you need to kill him , if to follow the advice of the oldest , then fails item with the hunters and in any case almost all the oldest will be killed . Alone . And as soon as I came , then immediately began to brawl , because I stood up to defend the oldest . He was killed and I may not have time for all hunters to kill .

In any case it is better to cast out the girl and kill the devil . Will not more people die , but how will behave the new head of the village ? I don't know . Though he gave his word that more deaths will not and all will be well .

In the end downloaded earlier which made me save and killed the Goblin .

PS In fact I don't see two versions of the best solutions . Both are bad .
You could just kick out the oldest and noted the Demon girl and that's all .

s
seffko 03.10.19

ILIA_1992
at the same time is possible and delicious soup (decoction) of the devil to do.

A
Aleksandr Lipkin 03.10.19

Decided not to kill the Goblin because the Goblin is actually the owner of these lands, but with cruel rules and no one but he forcibly keeps not like it get out.
Saved the life of poslednemu elder. he said
Spoiler alertYou saved my life killer if it wasn't for you I'd be dead
(the inscription above his head appeared when approached and tried to talk)
Consider that this is SCALAGE there is mental calm vosstanavlivayut campaigns where the slaughter of civilians. normal for them the feast is the one where honey and blood flow equally. They have, by definition, calm and safe life is no where.

P
Pirat-AC3 03.10.19

Noticed that after killing the Goblin, dramatically the climate changed, the village was attacked by wolves. Apparently he did, though he killed innocent people, but it does not hurt more people, Sven? That is the question.

I
Ilya233 03.10.19

Pirat-AC3
I killed that and the other))

P
Pirat-AC3 03.10.19

Ilya233
but leave the devil too, who knows what he wants

I
Ilya233 03.10.19

Pirat-AC3
Right.

P
Pirat-AC3 03.10.19

Ilya233
but now they will attack wolves, hell they were subjected, but wolves are easier to handle than with the demon. =)

I
Ilya233 03.10.19

Pirat-AC3
Also true.

G
GventPlayer 03.10.19

blame the devil by far. it provides a unique mutagen :-)