3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evangelist 06.04.20 04:42 pm

Assassin\'s Creed 4: Black Flag make money fast and RES (Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag)

Interesting moment caught in the passing, right, I'm sorry that only now decided to unsubscribe Temko, very much like to achieve higher rankings in the achievements + there was no time somehow, plus, I was lazy ))))
Okay, to the heart of open. Want to make some quick cash bellissma and resources to update vehicle and equipment for yourself (and start-up of the coolest of its own fleet to export resources ? if you have a license) got at :D
I was once at one job, in General, it was business as follows:
the basement of the mission (mission in the story), if purely on the plot while playing, it will be atoki percent passing about 25%, in General, you give the job to swim on the boat in the specified place in the open sea, then joined with his players, he said they say Black beard (in search of the cure), began bespredelnichat well and threw in some Navy, left it all, and the other with his left ship is repaired on the open sea, then you go to the specified location (indicated with the exactly just a stupid green circle), in this place, you need to go through and find the ship (black beard-with the ship the Queen Anne's Revenge) , part location on 75% of the open sea, the rest in small parts of the peninsulas. Well at this point I was hard.
The point is, the place is under protection, stupid shit ton of ships and respalda endlessly in this place(the plot of et provided), then, according to the rules of the game, if you attack-to destroy the enemy, you don't throw wanted, and then you have a choice when boarding, or to take the Navy ship, either to repair the ship. Most importantly, in this moment and in this place, not hang out weak ships such as schooners, winches, and don't hang out strong ships, such as linear(46-49лвл), i.e. in fact, you will be able to overcome without any problems absolutely! And each ship has everything you need to update or sale. The only but ! When all napadac on ships, etc., in this place, you will be able to dump into the cabin and there to sell resources (to free up space in the hold and provide yourself or ship) But ! the nuance is that you will not be able to replenish their own stocks type of ammo, smoke. bombs, so you need to pay attention to the circumference of the circle (the mission of finding Blackbeard's ship), is a Peninsula which has 2 boutiques in Perth and around the ship, i.e. you will not throw from desynchronization, feel free to podplyvaet, updates and purchasing. hated these moments, when on Board was to kill 2 scouts cat. hung up on the masts, you kill one and the other stays to shoot, but no bullets)))) and run the cables does not work, otherwise he'll shoot and you'll fall either into the water or kill the deck from a height)))))
Well, in General something like that ))))
3 Comments
Sort by:
E
Evangelist 06.04.20

And, Yes, an example on its own for 2 and a half hours spinning in one place, I updates fully yourself, fully updates ship (not counting those updates where required special drawings for the ship), is fully equipped with a fleet of 15 ships that cruised for sales of raw materials, etc., and everything was great )))

G
Googlepro 06.04.20

I know how to quickly earn reais in the beginning of the game: when you're on a mission in Havana, you need to prove three of the Templars and I got to steal to infinity will earn a minimum of thousands 3 4

C
CawaPlay 06.04.20

I have a Templar 15 tysch stole but it is necessary to zakonchit mission of the ATO, the money will not be saved