3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Merinostas 03.10.19 01:09 am

Impressions from the full game (Divinity 2: Ego Draconis)

Share opinions about the game, friends. She has already appeared on a torrent)
156 Comments
Sort by:
O
Ohotnik Stalker 03.10.19

Hmm installed the game, got the ability to Morgana..and after 20 meters under the arch pers gets nemertina,and download not help. I think better to wait from 1s localized version than so to suffer, did not manage to start the game, and already a serious glitch.

A
Arantir_3000 03.10.19

the
no, I that was 1 time!!! you just chegoto not did need. try to start again!!

is the forum TECHNICAL PROBLEMS

A
Arantir_3000 03.10.19

Have you noticed that again, the passive skills on the sword , sword shield, 2 sword, 2-sword handles.
AND NO ONION

accordingly the Archer to be not very profitable for as the Slayer he dipped the fighter (or mage)

M
MeGaPoLiS 03.10.19

Arantir_3000
For the Archer, too, have pasifka Ranger Strenght. Is sootvetstvuyushie branch development. Play the bow very easily. Difficulties at the time finally had beaten all of the two times.

S
St_DMon 03.10.19

2 MeGaPoLiS
Don't know what is there for version. But, in my opinion, the old builds Rusik was not intended whatsoever. And I wrote that this is quite readable. Yes and no lag more than others, yet any critical were not.
At the expense of skills: you're right. Pumped power, a couple of attacks and the ability to handle a sword + of course itself a piece of iron - on fireball, appeals and enchanting, you can lay down! :)

x
xRizzen 03.10.19

Arantir 3K - Archer to be as profitable! you yuzaesh first long-range combat while the mobs are always the couple will make sure if Lokar rules,and there are already in close contact they rule the others,and sometimes to the mages to run so vpadlu-put the onions and poke them until they die :) the choice is yours - decide for yourself :))))

V
Vor-mag 03.10.19

Impressions from the first Gothic. Brakes, German voices, the color palette. But it is very atmospheric. Here I want to live.

S
Super Kote 03.10.19

I play a while only to shake , but judging by the video game

A
A NAMELESS HERO 03.10.19

When location is?

_
_RaSiel_ 03.10.19

Great!!! Sat for an hour, and got stuck for the whole day. Quests - a pleasure. Just - LITTLE MASTERPIECES. The humor is too common. I haven't seen such games. Not PEACE, but a fairy TALE! 9 out of 10. (If not for the SRA..Aya optimization would put all 10 out of 10)

S
Super Kote 03.10.19

The game just super! Everything in it is like 11 out of 10

R
Replexis 03.10.19

This game is just great, went twice(the second scoops all failed quests), tightened, as when the Gothic. In recent years, it is the most intelligible and real RPG. But that ending just killed. Perhaps this is a reason to continue, only when will it happen?

D
Diamod 03.10.19

The game was partially zadrachivat with Easter eggs\secrets. What can I say, count old for 2009, the mechanics of suffering, a lot of incidents with physics) the Constant bugs (vansat my dragon HATE) helps a lot. The plot is excellent, the ending came up with is gorgeous) There is a suspicion that it is possible to achieve different endings, if you do not go straight ahead following the signs and doing side quests. There may be a way to get that information... um, well, I won't tell the story) In General, it is necessary to climb. Atmosphere succeeded, the battle system is lapped, but appropriate. Considering that the release kaktusovoda was not yet (the game is essentially current in Germany that fiscla, the test on their own), then to us in Russia comes refined, which undoubtedly will be better) At the moment the game 75\100. But, given 1.02, and so on patches that come out, the game can lick up to 90\100. Suggest to buy\to swing, but only a little later.

D
Diamod 03.10.19

Yes, did not understand: HOW can I reach 60 LVL (Attainment of the Divine) if the last bosses on the 30th and HOW I can wear a Unique drop (2 red things), which I fell with lastbelow, if there is a movie and game over?

R
Replexis 03.10.19

Diamod

A detail about the possible suspicion?)

R
Replexis 03.10.19

Well, Yes flashed phrases like: Knight dragon ought not to voshkatsya with the bandits. And the captain of the guard of Alerota said that would take to the championship, and after the closure of the Potala in Alerte was talking about the after. And all that happened in the hall of echoes is the MEMORY Igerna. But how?))

L
Lora 03.10.19

The game is very exciting. The impression spoils graphics, game physics, bugs are endless. Be stored preferably every hour in a separate sohranenku and not overwrite it later, because often, due to any action of the player the entire game or individual missions become impassable. The leveling system is just super. Sparkling humor was pleased from the heart.
About the second ending - I think it is not. The whole game I was an angel in the flesh and not have vocals with the bandits, and nothing.

S
Super Kote 03.10.19

this patch fixes it

L
Lora 03.10.19

Oh, by the way, really interesting, what is the maximum level you can resume the game. I've been through nearly all the missions and finished at level 35. I can assume that if you find all the secrets, all the enemies, all the missions before to pump the maximum wisdom giving more experience, you can achieve somewhere in the 40 level, but hardly more.

p
panyok597 03.10.19

I almost did not pass the side missions and finished at level 35))