3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fadsadsda 06.04.20 07:28 pm

Heavy Rain Move Edition (Heavy Rain)

What do you think when you see Move Edition in Russia and in General appear when we Move and how much it will cost
23 Comments
Sort by:
S
SLaM93 06.04.20

Should appear, but for those who have stable Internet at all anyway.

V
VALERON567 06.04.20

Move Edition will be released October 4. A Move is already sold.

L
Lizli 06.04.20

Ie now with this thing in heavy rain is not possible to play? And that last agony for ten minutes tried to adjust, but it didn't work...

v
vad231437 06.04.20

The patch will be released soon. Only then you can customize.

a
arsld 06.04.20

Like, the patch is already out.
http://www.examiner.com/video-game-news-in-national/heavy-rain-playstation-move-patch-released

L
Lizli 06.04.20

Yeah, the patch installed, but it is still not working... Well, nothing will understand

M
MetalObsidian 06.04.20

Move already in Russia. PSN need to get a file that will allow you to play Heavy Rain using PS Move. It would be great to play with PS Move.

B
BergoVic 06.04.20

Rather no than Yes. I started playing in MSY, it was unusual, qualitatively new, but..... not so involved in the game like managing Coaxicom. It conventionality control taken as a given, with Muvom - no. It is no secret that Quantic Dream is in the process of developing themselves abandoned control of the motion controller, and the uncertainty in the future success of the PS Move wasn't the only reason. Therefore, the gameplay is slightly changed, and nothing beyond in Move Edition was not expected. However, the game was fine without.

_
_MerG_ 06.04.20

played a little bit with move, yet tired at the beginning
a bad miss all the interesting and necessary to understand how this stick to put in this time

T
Travis Touchdown [1st of 06.04.20

Hmm. And today I'm going to MSY to buy heavy rain (and other games for muva I don't have), but decided not to do this is.

Well, that is not bought.

K
Krabovyy mayonez [Log14] 06.04.20

I agree. The game went to Joss and then decided to buy a MUV. I tried to play. The result:
1) If you took the starter pack and you only have the camera 1A and the stick to manage(outside of the QTE scenes) in the past, you need joy(or rather left stick and R2 are responsible for the movement of Persian)
2)Driving Muvom not as cool as I thought. Dynamics, drive it's all there. BUT! Motion muve is not so similar to the real(in this respect, I much more like joy)

Generally it is a matter of taste. If you start with a muva that you will not lose anything but rather gain new emotions(positive if you have the 2nd controller stick). But for the 1st game of MUV is not worth taking.

V
Vavle2010 06.04.20

People but ince is, well, it MSY publishing the question with him is already a dynamic theme or a separate pump is necessary?

B
BergoVic 06.04.20

Directly from the disc you can install 3 of the themes, also, if desired, automatically creates a playlist with the soundtrack. DOP. the episode is loaded from the game. The main menu in the Move Edition is different, but still nice and comfortable.

V
Vavle2010 06.04.20

Bergovic
And what main menu is different from the original,I have read that there is processed about thinking ie they don't move when the HS is thinking and finishiruete so?

B
BergoVic 06.04.20

No, you do that. The mechanics of the game to use a common DualShock not changed in any way. Wrote about the fact that the main menu(story, settings, awards, titles..) in the Move Edition looks and is built differently.

V
Vavle2010 06.04.20

Bergovic
And as it was in the original, throw a screen

A
Anderby 06.04.20

Oh, I Move-publishing did not like. It is inconvenient to use the Move'om sitting. I must have it augmented the joystick to Move'from.

A
Anderby 06.04.20

I bought a Navigation Controller to Move'from. Now with them pereproydu the game.

B
Belaya Lisa [Odrakonennay 06.04.20

Suiseiseki
Oh, great, when pereproydu with a Navigation Controller, if it is easy, accomplish your goal on the impressions or on the forum, or PM me:) OK?)

A
Anderby 06.04.20

White Fox

The forum will unsubscribe, approx.