3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bodibilder 06.04.20 07:30 pm

MBT.Your impression and opinion about the game. (Crossout)

Recently launched MBT.What has changed?What to expect from games in the future,what is your opinion?Who played,share impressions.
11 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArtyVision 06.04.20

Long waited, MBT play went just fine. Happy mechanics destructible cars, in fact there is no single strip HP, as in many similar games, the variety of possibilities of customization and detail is amazing in this game gives a stable 60 fps everywhere and all the time (on gtx1060 6gb). Very original for such games is the market, and the existence of a single currency is a godsend for the huckster. I really hope that the game will not corrupt the patches

D
DGI_GurdinkA 06.04.20

bodibilder
A year ago, called friends to play - in any. With the start of OBT all ran off to play. In a group of friends interested in playing. For hours 14 a week will do)
Angry strange selection of players in the battle mode, and every man for himself, where in one fight throws players from 2K to 9K)

G
Gendalff Gray 06.04.20

All in tact,only with bombing shkolotoy.

s
strelok312 06.04.20

bodibilder
Once the game went into OBT, it immediately began to play a bunch of schoolchildren, it seems to be good, because there are always players, but at the same time, very bad, because in chat is generally not possible to look, there are now only a mess (and the admins that were now to come only when the people have less), permanent friendlier (no damage of course, but still), too, begins to podnadoest, and half of the players now do not understand the essence of the job, not to mention the eternal srach about the wipe, fractions and copper. Well and buns in the PTA rather peculiar, in my opinion.

_
_Y_ 06.04.20

I liked the game. A great advantage is the designer of cars. You can create these masterpieces that Mad Max resting. And of course from other games of this type (all the same it will compare to the example WoT) it features the trading system, which for me is not important enough, at least some diversity. The same advantage in my opinion are pretty quick fights. I hope the developers will continue to develop and support their offspring.
P. S. the Schedule in 2017 could have done better. Although it may be to the full release things will change.

i
insex 06.04.20

I started recently to play, yet to pump up to level 13 mechanics, while mostly suck, with a machine-gun me why it throws against the beat of the background music, rockets and drones usually die in the first line, OM now on the basis of 3150 gazelki ride concocted.
Stupid inexperience, began to open the green boxes, and as it turned out their it is more profitable to sell.
And so, in principle, the game has something that just hooks, used to love to play in Vigilante 8, Diablo III Reaper of souls here than it resembles it, only then go in the direction of the simulator and Vigilante 8 arcade.
Also would not hurt to add a couple of cards, enough cards in my opinion.

s
sunnysashka 06.04.20

For a beginner it is impossible to play, everything costs money, even to open table for making weapons and items you need to pay. It's a horror. PLEASE make mods for money etc. items to spaunit'. I personally don't play any more but I like to see fashion. The game is interesting, then, when it all depends on the player and when it all depends on the money invested in it and from on it is not interesting already and need mods and cheats.

R
Roman Niko21 06.04.20

I went to the MARKET, I became a real dealer for a month 10000 gold just for trade and production, in the beginning, like the design

R
Roman Niko21 06.04.20

sunnysashka
the Nuba are hard to understand, I have not experienced absolutely no problems with the TOP in the battle, many of the labels in the profile

F
Folaytfenat 06.04.20

Roman Niko21
Nakleechki here the thing having absolutely no value. What if you labels best player is equal to 15% of all fights, and persistent and does 25 ? For them give nothing. And there are always top Potapova you.

R
Roman Niko21 06.04.20

Folaytfenat
I do not argue, only the number of labels shows the number of games won for the top position, and not boasting it, but a sign of weak opponents and holes in the balance(although he's not all bad)