3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HentaiGuard 06.04.20 07:33 pm

Not included monitor.

In General, guys, the problem is:
The monitor does not turn on after resuming from sleep\reboot. (all of this through start doing, if you just turn off and turn on the computer, through the start-up, the monitor turns on.) This problem came after I updated to Windows X, or rather not I, but she(the update that is for the creators and tyry-download option)decided to upgrade. Well, here's setbacks do not help, because the computer leaves on reboot, and therefore the monitor does not turn on. You have to turn off the computer and all comes back, so nothing dropping. Now Windows gives you a new update, but the reset is the way. Monitor not included.
Thought the video card problem, but no. Replaced with R9 270X on 1050Ti (which was enough money), and the problem has not gone anywhere. Put the old Monique, all the same, no change. Dumped the BIOS, but it did not bring fruit. So all the blame I put on the new.
Maybe someone knows sho do? The problem is not critical, but inconvenient. :(
7 Comments
Sort by:
A
A_jak 06.04.20

what is Monique? year, may already be outdated?

H
HentaiGuard 06.04.20

A_jak
purchased last year, so unlikely. The more connected the old years 2007. It has the same problem.

R
Ryazancev 06.04.20

HentaiGuard
For a start, try to disable fast start http://remontka.pro/fast-startup-windows-10/
I had problems with it, only the driver of zvukovojj!
Don't worry this is a fairly common glitch Windows.

H
HentaiGuard 06.04.20

Ryazancev
ugh, it's all too lazy to rearrange. tolerated until that, thanks.

b
bazilews 06.04.20

Try different cables and connectors.

R
Ryazancev 06.04.20

HentaiGuard
I fixed the post, try what I wrote (corrected) above should cure it. Sorry just been recalled.

H
HentaiGuard 06.04.20

Ryazancev
now I will try, but it says that does not affect the restart. No harm in trying.