3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CheshirCat 06.04.20 07:34 pm

DLC for Fallout 4 (Fallout 4)

Despite the fact that part 4 came out, I already wondered what will release DLC for it. Let's remember some of the mysterious places mentioned in the early parts, and speculate what can be associated with the Boston or its residents!
95 Comments
Sort by:
A
Angel666 06.04.20

something about pre-war and fiction (OLD WORLD BLUES,OPERATION ANCORIDGE) that something like sesshomoru (DEAD MONEY,THE PITT,POINT LOOKOUT),anything with an American theme in the spirit of the Old world(LONESOME ROAD),about aliens, too cool(MOTHERSHIP ZETTA ), and anything continues the main quest and plenty of guns and modifications thereto (GUNrunners ARSENAL)

M
Misha Cherik 06.04.20

What do you think will be additions to Fallout 4?Someone found the hidden dialogue lines with the Brotherhood of Steel,someone underwater construction,and someone will find it.Personally, I think that they will be releasing DLC which will continue the story,which of the factions you choose.And something like that is unfinished-well, Dorval group to power-and then what?I hope the DLC will reveal the subject

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 06.04.20

For new materials and decorations on buildings. Well, new locations... for the buildings.

H
Homikator3000 06.04.20

I think it's worth to choose a College, there is lot clearer, though not the fact, but the Institute I destroyed pissed me off is hypocrites.

V
Vyxyxol 06.04.20

Somewhere was said by the developers that will be DLC taking place after the ending, and the ending of the main game will affect what will happen.

G
G.O.A.T 06.04.20

insider infa:
there will be 3 new missions, first - clear the area of ghouls, the second from super mutants in the third against the raiders, as the mission progresses we expect uvlekatelnyj garbage collection.

H
Hattack 06.04.20

Well, what else can be add-ons in the simulator, the janitor? It's clear about that..

B
Boss_Timurchik 06.04.20

well, if you take the last policy will be obvious that the other location two-on-two where there are a couple of main and a few side quest but I want one of the additions was about aliens on the similarity as in 3 police

a
ant240801 06.04.20

I hope they will be better than F3, where they are almost all disgusting, I don't even remember what their plot. Only about anchorage was normal DLC. Although the fourth fall additions will not be saved if developed his stocks did not understand

E
Eagle-Owl 06.04.20

I hope there will be DLC for like Fallout New Vegas or the first two parts

S
Skinny_Vamp 06.04.20

Boss_Timurchik
And that at the end of the DLC was a house on the space station. And the alien technology to build turrets and trinkets for settlements.

S
SergeySZV 06.04.20

That guess will be a continuation of the struggle for survival in the wasteland, would a normal plot that was interesting.

B
Boss_Timurchik 06.04.20

skinnyelf
also cool idea

O
OrangeHead 06.04.20

I stubbornly refused to understand why all are requested to add the Enclave. Still so much shaking of the Canon and all that - for Canon just for this faction even in the original games was destroyed. The bullshit that Bethesda gash in third Foul, should not even exist. Max can't believe what happened in Vegas - little remains in office for 6 people. The rest is nonsense. If you want technology then something new would. But the fact is that Bethesda after joining forces with Obsidian shaking to deviate from the Canon of the Bible About that at all surprising, as they did in 4 parts to redraw a significant portion of the weapons and items.

m
main1991 06.04.20

Enclave not to cut. The more I am inclined to believe that the enclave it is rather faith the organization. And could even from the beginning, to begin with yy revival of the enclave And start with the overthrow Arthur MAXON and reorganize it into the Enclave. and capital restructuring of settlements and pereverbovki the Minutemen. Installation of allied relations with the Institute and the gradual takeover of all America. Space MASS.