3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maksim Maksimovo 06.04.20 07:36 pm

Quest hostile takeover (Divinity: Original Sin 2)

help,found a place where Garvan killed Liam,like he took everything.In the dialogue might as well tell him about Liam that he killed him,but that's it. Quest goes no further.What you need to do?
13 Comments
Sort by:
R
Razsta007 06.04.20

Try the soup of toxic to give

R
Razsta007 06.04.20

Current the first time it is necessary, if you give easy a second time not rolling my

M
Maksim Maksimovo 06.04.20

And where to take it?Cook fwliw I've killed before

R
Razsta007 06.04.20

any food plus barrel of poison

M
Maksim Maksimovo 06.04.20

thank you

A
AmsterDamster 06.04.20

and I don't even get him to say that he killed his accomplice in the quest is just hanging, saying we'd taken, and not eating the poisoned soup, and so half the quests in the game. a gesture of some sort, just have to cut the crowd of innocent people to advance further in LVL.

M
Maxonior 06.04.20

AmsterDamster
Maxim Maksimovo
On the place where they found stuff (there are still wooden beams) sauzaie Ghost vision. You will be continued. There is a spirit of co-defendant Liam that wants revenge.

A
AmsterDamster 06.04.20

Maxonior
Thank you, Chet did not think

A
Alex Sanguin 06.04.20

You can still in the broth, add the fish in the absence of emptiness he gobble and run to the toilet, and there to ambush and kill him)

r
rakanishu_ra 06.04.20

In order to poison the soup you first need to know the recipe for the poisoned soup in the toilet, at the side entrance of the tavern. Talking with those who are suffering, he will give us the recipe for the poisoned stew with mackerel. Then in a barrel of poisoned fish taking mackerel and mix with the usual soup. After that, the dialog will have an additional line with a proposal to slip a poisoned soup.

T
TvoyBatyaIdet 06.04.20

If you have already killed the cook to complete the quest no problem.
On the table, where sits Connie Greger, is a soup, it can be stolen and crafted poisoned.
Then give the soup the killer, he goes to the bathroom and there kill him. Go the Ghost and the quest completed)

-
-eugene- 06.04.20

you can not give the head of the spirit(strange that she disappears somewhere if you give, he is spirit in essence and can not what to take away from the material world), eat his head and get the +1 exchange, but then the spirit will not rest and will not tell you where his treasure is buried, the task in any case will be closed.

C
Cresol 06.04.20

I teleport he was dragged to the broken bridge near the toilets. Then the pyramids were on the other side and once again used teleport to drag him further away from the city and during the battle not agrilis tenants. On the fight, etc.