3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Overfault 06.04.20 07:38 pm

The most shameful death. (Dead Space 2)

Personally, I was zabivaniem to death rikugou :D
171 Comments
Sort by:
T
The mute User 06.04.20

me first time Teens killed,bullets in the torch is not enough,I rukopashku tried to fill up))
z.s.by the way in the 2nd part of finally doing normal attacks,they even some of the necromorphs overwhelm you.

F
FERRUMM 06.04.20

somewhere after Church unitologist I have a stasis mod is over, so I cut in half in zero gravity, where even the engine is full repair is necessary and through the hole to climb

Q
Q-Tarantello20 06.04.20

When upside down hanging on the rope (after the fall of the wagon train) was out of ammunition, the excitement couldn't get stasis, nor the iron rod throw. I played the last level of difficulty, and watched as I kept coming back to, and then did the torso cut off.

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 06.04.20

On impossible difficulty after the fell of the wagon train and killed everyone downstairs,a large nekromorf out of the car and I didn't shoot him enough times,eventually fell on my car,and the game had to start again.

t
tonb211 06.04.20

when I shot the necromorphs hit the glass and flew into space

O
OleTurok 06.04.20

I tonb211 twice since died))
Well, my shameful death was in school or kindergarten( not sure what kind of place ). I went to the gym and set mines on the floor, and when I got necromorphic I saw it and exploded on the mines(( but necro broke))

S
Spada 06.04.20

At the end of the game when flying the ship was not entered in turn and... BAM, dead. It's a shame the only death in the game....

M
MaoGrin 06.04.20

I imagine the eye of a needle stabbed... by the way cool moment)

A
ALAN3fak 06.04.20

When stasis received - not managed to kill the monster, he my head off when I'm not in costume.

A
ALAN3fak 06.04.20

And I wanted other to show what would happen if the glass to break well, I approached near him hit well, and I sucked:)

G
Gabbos 06.04.20

Throw the table sharply to the side to not interfere, broke the glass, pulled, caught on a hatch cover closes the start, lost both hands tries xD

n
nikitkazorik 06.04.20

at the end of the game when Nicole need watering, it got to me
in the end, eyes dart shoots himself in the head and looks with a wry face at me)

D
Darth IScreamZz 06.04.20

the most shameful death that to me when I occhini ran to the toilet(actually the toilet) and I was beheaded,and his head fell in the toilet!!!!!(((((((((((

A
Antimad 06.04.20

JhoNIK ahah x))))

I so 2 times in a row on the same place, pressed doors that cover the broken window. but there is this situation unpleasant was that as soon as you enter the room, go near the window right away, then climbs exploding nubas, well, explodes right near the window. to catch a shot on the impossible triangle(( was the only way - ahead run in the far corner of the room and then shot back and managed to get on the red triangle (by the way, is an idiotic system with this triangle ceiling which is still to shoot it, so he closed...)

R
Rainbow Crash 06.04.20

my most shameful death is when at the beginning you need to run, and I do not understand where to run, well I killed XA
but in General I in X2 is why it is much harder to play than ДС1... even on medium difficulty the enemies of what is in bold... but I'm almost pumped XA
probably why I have died at least 8-10 times, and I'm only on Chapter 6... maybe because hands curves)

F
FalloutSnz 06.04.20

this is the beginning. When I don't know where to go... you panic.... and running to first crack.I ran and ran to the nekromorf lying. And behind was another. So they got me and killed. And so times 2 was repeated.

O
OLDMAN2308 06.04.20

not men this is all banter - hosted the game and of course on his personal tradition, I immediately go through it a second time but with a cheat!!!! so in the beginning when they run in the shirt and now dougies to the rescue))) I caught one..ye school and tore the head!!!! happens here auto save and I have a second gasnet screen and here I stand without a head!!! endless gushing of blood but I can walk run and so on))) so I got in on the banter the whole head without the head and with the fountain)))

l
lev03121998 06.04.20

Died in the place of the door where the coffins come up,cut off the door head,smeared on some garbage during a flight on shoes,stabbed himself in the eye to death.I'm a little DOH DoH

J
JD1486 06.04.20

in the beginning, twice killed while running through the corridor like a Turkey kind))
And there was a silly moment when one of the heads blew up a tank (by accident) he was next to the glass, so I stood near the glass cracked and I just didn't have time to restore the sight to seal the glass I cut in half)

N
Nash Skaarj 06.04.20

And I killed a small creeping critters...can't Stand them. And then there was the moment when Isaac lost his head on the tentacles and it, severing his head, she stood up in her place. It's a shame, but I was laughing an hour I guess from now on)