3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D.Artist 06.04.20 07:40 pm

Impressions of the game (Lichdom: Battlemage)

Already available the full version of the game (steam for example). Played about 2 hours, what can I say... Corridor of buffoon with magic instead of guns, I honestly expected more. 2 hours were given in addition to signet of Fire Ice and Lightning, but they are still useless because the damage from them is not ice - freezes (a second maximum), and the lightning paralyze (for 2 seconds), the fire makes all alive with crazy damage. A heap of upgrades drop from enemies, from the special containers (glued to the ceiling), etc. Is a craft, a synthesis made some purple upgrades, tried to improve the unit and a couple of spells, a dramatic effect was not felt.

Point by point:
- The picture is nice, which is surprising, because the game is on CryEngine 3, the optimization does not Shine, despite the fact that the game doesn't look very technologically advanced. While in-game campaign is some strange FPS-lock, which is higher than the frame 38 does not rise even in the main menu, I tried the settings on high, on low, turned off various effects/vsync - still 38 FPS no more, no less (who knows, maybe only I have such a bug).
- No interaction with the environment, there is nothing to burn, jumping in the water, bestowal her ice/lightning - 0 effect-that is the magic going to work on enemies, which is sad, destructible too, not at all, tried to blow up a barrel of powerful fire ball, it just turns black for some time and all.
- The plot is very banal and obvious that for a tick, that is, in fact it is not.
- The entire game is a long corridor with almost no branches, we just go, we release a pack of enemies we crumble and so on.
- The combat system so far looks very poorly, frankly not anything else. It is strange that there is no choice of difficulty, I like to play very easily (I think like everyone), but nothing can be done, just boring...
In the game there are no modes besides the main campaign, no coop, no multiplayer, it will be possible in the future, but the cartoon the idea is good can not receive in any way, even in a single visible gaping holes in terms of balance.
- The voice acting in the game is good, but the voice acting (the voices are well matched). The dialogues themselves stupid to the obscene...

Conclusion: it's a great idea, the game has huge potential, but the implementation is, well, very weak, even as a shame... the same Divinity Original Sin in which the emphasis is not only on the magic is done and it is done smartly, full interoperability, a lot of combinations, etc., then we have nothing at all except magic, no, we he even can't jump and only 3 attack at a target, unit and area + blink (several types), that, to put it mildly, is not enough...
14 Comments
Sort by:
K
KingNarik 06.04.20

I lasted about 20 minutes. Exceptional kind of boring, I fully agree with TS.
About the fps, you need to dig into the config files, but this game is not worth the fuss.

S
Saint Nerevar 06.04.20

want interesting sculpt your spells, he took the emphasis on the ice and the paint is quite decent DMG to them) the game Itself is boring, but to experiment with spelli funny.

D
D.Artist 06.04.20

DarkAnmem
In Dark Messiah you play as a warrior, thief, Archer, mage Lichdom only for the magician, so they're sort of similar, but in games of a different caliber. The funny thing is that playing for the same magician in Dark Messiah is still more interesting than Lichdom, which is only on this and focuses.

O
Orphiel 06.04.20

D. Artist
I do not agree, the Game is very flexible in terms of crafting magic. the fact that an upgrade doesn't mean purple doesn't mean he's better. in the game you need to learn how to count magic seals, for example: from lightning mastery do the printing for application on the enemies debuff( lightning is good as there is a chance it will hit 2 additional enemies), the fire doing a classic destruction print on the highest damage(in NOVA slot fire mastery to put a goddamn block and even debuff the fire hung. as a result, when the charged attack fire attack it absorb all debuffs and depending on interest will have increased damage.(if the correct combination is very huge.). each element has its own feature, for example the lightning has a chance of so-called Arc lightning is activated for 30 sec. increases the damage, reduces the cast time and increases the chance that lightning will skip on the other(it's powerful and looks cool). beyond the game get insect print. which every way infects insects and parasites goal, the familiar seal to summon minions, etc. schools of magic and a lot of variants of their combinations, too. the main thing is to sit in 1 school and batter 1 spell and combine all available 3 at a time.
And on a subject will say that the game is at a solid 8, but the story for show but the atmosphere and gameplay on top

A
AlekseyHom 06.04.20

At first the game seemed boring. But when done with the creation of magic, the interest added! The picture is nice, music okay. While on the 7th pull, I think.
About the FPS: I rises above 38. Sometimes even at 70.

E
El Toroz 06.04.20

In the game and in truth the whole point of magic, its alternation and spell crafting. I liked that there are plenty of varieties of each spell. For example, from a regular fireball, you can create such a likeness of grenades, the explosion which leaves a bunch of small fireball. You can make a flamethrower that will continually burn your opponent, but will only be effective up close. Also there are variations of attack on the square, such as normal damage, damage which deals damage for a certain period of time or the traps that act as mines. Well, as mentioned above, each magic has its own characteristics. For example a common spell of ice does not cause any damage, but freezes the enemy and increase damage on the enemy, if you use other magic.
The word on the chart. Have not noticed some super pictures, but the magic in the game looks great, and there was essentially nothing to see except her, all the levels are linear and very beautiful species have not been observed.

z
zakonjons 06.04.20

cool game that's just the Russian language well enough(((

G
Gamulyator 06.04.20

In terms of variation of game tactics the game is really quite varied (especially when the craft will understand, more or less).
While I personally found the most simple combination - Agile Shield + Phase Missile, amplify any two other elements. The game turns into endless rasstrelivanie enemies from a safe distance with constant jumping left and right. A feature of the elements of the phase shift (teleport enemy) easily terminates any unpleasant actions on the part of the enemy. With this set of spells is the only option to die - accidentally falling into some abyss. Well sometimes it happens you demolish one bar of shield if vrazhin Oh sooo much.

O
OrangeHead 06.04.20

just as had spoken a little above, first, making the game boring. but still there was nothing to do, played on. specifically customization of spells, where you give only money, and the future depends on you - that was interesting. now after every fight I try to craft something, to fight was fun. the picture itself is quite average, acceptable (I gravot*BLK, but am satisfied with everything here), optimization of good (or iron normal). not enough only human crack

M
Meyram Makbaev 06.04.20

Cho he the ability to hangs 8 GB RAM vidyuhi gt 620 2 gb processor i3

A
Armikrog 06.04.20

Fierce toy, now in the desert, for me, is that the best of Kombi-Fire-Stasis-Necromancy+Light shield

i
ild70 06.04.20

The game is unique, which follows already from the name. Large beautiful and diverse (albeit linear, it is not sandbox) locations. Yes, the plot does not possess literary refinement. Bestiary blunt, and takes numerical superiority. Reminds oldskula shooter (I personally only), but only more diverse. But with the variety that went too far, a chips are not effective, the part repeat each other, tons of random and useless loot with an incredible number of stats, the sorting which takes a lot of time. And anyway, I would like to understand the game and without a diploma of Hogwarts. Plus a rare checkpoints and unbalanced difficulty, won't stay in oak mob with a bunch of XP, and resets the level of uniqueness of the loot. In General, a budget game, not for everybody. I the acquaintance no regrets.

K
Key Ovald 06.04.20

Too ginormous, linear (with small branches), but beautiful, and sometimes very original levels. Vundervaflâ and the swirl is really something! And the whole game in General looks pretty good in terms of design and environment, which in terms of the characters and monsters.
The plot is almost there. There is another sinister cult with constant resurrections. If not for the Moon, all about it would be to remember, and even some epic in their summary. While in General good, and even interesting characters.
Terribly complicated role system and the same boring enemies.
In General, if you like to walk in beautiful places, it is necessary to look, and only if more well, do not what to play.
6/10

L
Listorel 08.02.21

The game is mediocre trash on the theme of magicians. Locations are long corridors, though in a good style, but the gameplay is not particularly helpful. The dynamics reminded Quake / Serious Sem, in fact, running with heaps of stupid enemies calling out frail but frequent blows. Whoever likes this, then the game will go.