3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ANARKI-DDG 06.04.20 07:46 pm

Insignificant losers cheaters online play! (Serious Sam: The Second Encounter)

Everyone who knows me Hello. I myself am of the clan of the DDG. Very often seen as different people sin (i.e. citric) Sam. This of course just makes. Does anyone know of you as:

1)Disappear when you have about 20 of hela? Because how many times have I seen that hewing a minigun brow, he was already red, and he teleported somewhere leaving behind a blue cloud of teleport. What the hell?

2) I Hate when they swim through the earth, and hollow out the body and be less. But this is crap, because how to deal with it clearly.

3)What is the point to be immortal in the network? I make these conclusions because he in the hole tucked in the corner of the brow and from drob with super damage close shot 2 times. We all know that 200-200 will not save from one such shot on the steep level of difficulty. How can it all be?

4) As entire to move beyond the map, it is clear. BUT! How can we swim under me at a speed faster than the shoes, to bombard close the grenade is red to stay safe, while making my guts salute the new year? HOW?

Who can say?
3 Comments
Sort by:
A
Apple aka ntKid 06.04.20

If you press F9, the player disappear and will appear again. Do not worry - he will have 0 kills and 0 deaths :)
If the values of the client and server do not match, take the value from the server. So you have to play on dedicated servers, where admins are not citerat.
What up to speed faster than the shoes you run in shoes with a knife? -So, faster than them, no one runs, except that the kernel can overtake :)

P
Pai Cheng-Tien 06.04.20

Cheating is punishable

M
MelShlemming 06.04.20

Spidermania
Sir, You have Google translator broke.