3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MOONA 07.04.20 11:46 am

Screaming V. 2 (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Can't learn two words from the cry of Rapid breakthrough. Approach the wall in Pokoje, the sound that close to the wall with the word, there is, but the word itself is not lit, approach the wall in a tight and nothing happens. In Volskie the same. I do not understand what's going on?
63 Comments
Sort by:
m
maksimko_ku 07.04.20

just shot the first dragon, and he writes to me to explore the shouting need of the soul of the dragon! what are they doing??!

R
Robert de Sable 07.04.20

maksimko_ku choose the scream from the list, and then press R

m
maksimko_ku 07.04.20

here it is after R I and he writes that the need of the soul

P
Pril Balsam 07.04.20

just shot the first dragon
So what? I think you already know everything? Go to Whiterun to the Jarl. He will direct you to the teachers...

m
morgan_exe 07.04.20

help out a budding Dragonborn)) I'm on the high Hrothgar quest began, the praying in the center of beaver falls Creek Ro... I picked him up and then what?? I have nothing more to do!! how to apply it??? PS: dragon is just one filled up on the tower and all

A
Argentino 07.04.20

morgan_exe
You might have a curve pirates.. or just play it, try:
- disable all mods and how to use kV
to load in a little earlier and try again
- to reinstall the game

M
Melancholy95 07.04.20

tell me and is there code that would remove the word force?

m
mrBan 07.04.20

help with an interesting question. I am not my skills, because something not sure, so here goes:
Skills there are different schools of destruction, restoration, etc. and there are screams. the question is: whether to increase the damage of the shout fire-breathing if the school of destruction to pump agnaou side? after all the screaming and magic is different things!? thank you

D
Dimas11 07.04.20

Where draugry it screams

o
oldman| 07.04.20

Melancholy_san
I was also interested in, and what kind of glitch happened, I learned two cry + another scream, the word was added, actually now I have two of sucking the life(according to the description and time of the rollback they are different, and one he shouts and the other is just with what that bass sound is, well, different in appearance)
although it may be due to the addition of anything? well dawnguard or hearthfire

A
Assassin 07.04.20

Argentino
Really the dragon is easier to kill than the giant.

A
Assassin 07.04.20

Who knows what kind of scream is the most powerful.

m
mad wolf 07.04.20

Who knows what kind of scream is the most powerful.
And yet - who is stronger: an elephant or a whale? :)

P
Pril Balsam 07.04.20

ASN
When it opened all 3 words

K
Kazah iz Astany 07.04.20

The strong enemy is an ice Troll = )

a
ajavric 07.04.20

Greybeards gave a cry of clear sky, it burns on the floor , but can not read. Is there a solution?

R
RBR1 07.04.20

The most that neither is practical for me shout — Unrelenting force from the fully learned words. Well, Dragonboy, but only in the battle with the dragons.

P
Phanatik 07.04.20

in downgarde still have 3 Creek
the call of Dornier (gives all 3 words of dragon in this Cairne shower)
the gap of the soul (call it in a normal card 3 times you again all 3 gives words)
and sucking the life (I don't understand the meaning of this cry for he is very weak I think, and this is not a cry have a kind of telepathy. but in General, you will get 2 quest with these
vampires and guardians 1-the place where serana out (sort of) 2-lock of the temple auriela, where the area is the large, hilly, and near the last there of the temple, right in the middle of the ice lake (that's one way to call it) and 3 the word is near riften in the West, in the mountains near the throat of the world)

and the most powerful as I scream fire breath

W
Winter is Coming 07.04.20

Phanatik
The most powerful - break the soul.

P
Phanatik 07.04.20

pfft I don't know how you got there, but I have that 1st what 2nd vanscott) and fire massom, and the gap of the soul's aim should be, sometimes even from 1 person that I do violence on the brain