3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
p1st0let 07.04.20 11:47 am

Impressions of the game (Doom 3 BFG Edition)

some Newport BFG Edition Xbox 360, and not the superior PC version ruined the game better in the original formula as Id Software on the number for the krivorukost, but Bethesda in the oven for greed
30 Comments
Sort by:
v
vitlgt 07.04.20

GUGUCHA
No graphics settings, vertical sync is not working.
http://smotr.im/87YG
The port from Xbox 360 100%.
http://smotr.im/87YI

n
nickSIA 07.04.20

Played an hour, but can unsubscribe from the seen. In graphic terms, very few changes, improved responsive to the skin, pobleskivanie points, screwed high resolution, Blur when moving camera, paivana. The game has become much lighter. Had to twist the brightness to 0 so as to match the original dark Doom 3. Now available to carry a flashlight and weapon together, but now this feature disappeared because again the game has become much lighter O_o. Download levels also became faster. A bit changed interface. About the Vert.sync. already there was a controversy vklucaja in the driver.

23hudo 07.04.20

The menu now is not the fashion that makes it impossible to use sikkmod. Changed structure of files and folders, which makes it impossible to install the hd textures. Graphics at first glance have not changed the head and left the square, texture old ( at 1920x1080 look horrible ), we removed the function of sight, the shadows were old ( hard, dull black ), but now is missing self-shadowing on characters (bases). Added motion blur and support of high permissions, but the menu is now nothing but permissions, synchronization, and antialiasing cannot be changed. In short visually looks worse than the old doom with the included sikkmod or hd textures.

H
Hellk666 07.04.20

don't know I have 60 fps.
The problem is that permission only a few,not working vertikalka.
And the same game,I don't understand what changes the graphics of course is appalling at present.True, I first played in 2005,it already wasn't super new,but I was not particularly shocked at the time

p
prodigy007 07.04.20

new levels already shabby look. Once there is a closed door, to the right of the passage to get the PDA to open. At the level of Modera likely that an additional company.

23hudo 07.04.20

I do not understand that they were altered in this version - the graphics are actually weaker than in the Duma - the difference is that now modern permissions are not the vehicle through the config, but directly through the menu. Really hate the attitude of a developer to his game. I do not believe that they have never seen their game of 2004 established the Amateur mods ( wulfen texture pack + sikkmod ). After they have seen the arm went up to try to sell for 30 bucks, it did not changed it, if people can download and install mods that make the outdated graphics really modern ( well, not counting the low poly models ). Shame and napolova. Once again, after the infamous Rage, showed his laziness and krivorukost.

A
Anderby 07.04.20

Why are you on a PC play? This edition is the first and last focused on the console. And besides, Carmack has turned away from PCs as a gaming platform is already a year, so ID Software is nothing more than an ordinary port of the Xbox 360 is not worth waiting.

Gamepad support in the PC version have? Doom I and Doom II included in the game?

U
UnrealOLEZHEK 07.04.20

Suiseiseki
Why are you on a PC play? .. - a great question! and how about the argument - and why should it on a PC release? what is the issue is your logic?

D
Dzhek Uolters 07.04.20

why do it on PC was released?

Probably to cut the money - K. O. Well, new levels now available on PC to try.

S
SkyGame 07.04.20

I could be wrong,but it seems graphics lit up,the original was darker and more BFG and a flashlight and a gun at the same time and there is no darkness

A
Anderby 07.04.20

Ran the first Doom a little. Yes, the edition is complete shit. In the main menu of games to navigate with a controller is impossible (although in the selection menu of the game and in the gameplay you can). Doom I generally wretched in the extreme - well, at least widescreen resolution to make! So in fact there - on the edges of the TV, big black bars. Pattern controller in the first Doom no, but it would be possible on a 32-bit manner which to draw. Continue to play even for information not want.

w
warp 37 07.04.20

Describe in two words: piece of shit. How was it possible to produce a degraded version of the game, earlier promising to improve the graphics? Except that did support for modern formats screen, right controller. About the flashlight, it is better to keep quiet. And I don't understand how you can sell it for the money, for that game to sell abroad. Such shit for $15 you can sell, and that is a stretch.

id Software is not a cake, and I'm repeatedly had to be convinced.

Z
Zacky1991V 07.04.20

The only thing good in this edition in addition to the opportunity to play on the 360m and PS3, only the Lost Mission campaign from 8 missions...

S
SkyGame 07.04.20

in short as I understand it, ВFG Edition is a port from the first xbox,but it managed to degrade the graphics and shut off dynamic shadows.
Carmack began the deterioration of the graphics,lol

P
Pochetnyy oldfag PG 07.04.20

Downloaded for Lost missions. The graphics remain unchanged, but the blur adds kinematografichnosti during sudden movements. Cool! The game itself was as it is lighter. Finally format support 16x9 and 16х10, high resolution. High FPS, no brakes. ... Just changed the interface too much. In General, everything is cool.

Regarding the Lost missions: this is an original mix of doom 3 + the addon resurrection of evil because the weapons are all two games, the enemies also, replacement batteries for lift the levels of hell in the end. And played easily. With high FPS and not so smart AI it's easy to Dodge enemy attacks. Cartridges a lot, of enemies is not enough. At the end of the shot at the spiders from the pistol, and in the knights of hell with a shotgun. To hell with a plasma gun. The plot is like the original doom 3 - you have to close the portal to hell. Only the monster at the end of the new - too stupid as a pup. The flashlight can be using together with trunks, but this is unlikely to be necessary, because everything is visible, and zakaulki in the game - just two and all. No chainsaw, but it's a small loss.

Although the play is terrible only station in hell is just shooting - going on a straight road and shoot sdaleka (!!!). The gameplay is the same - the door won't open until all enemies parables; when opening important doors will fall out of enemies. All as always. The fighter again, no name - just marine. English there is a primitive job understandable and so the right doors open, the recordings are meaningless (important only two with access codes).

In General, norm. Play - threw.

E
EVA Angelina 07.04.20

I have 120 fps issues. Great game. It is a pity that russika no. But I already remember everything. This is just a reissue of the old DOOM 3 )(Uli do you want more ? So you re-concocted her ? a bunch of idiots. Doom which was so left..what is apparently a claim ?

K
Konnor Radunhageydu 07.04.20

After BFG I think of 2 things: either the Carmack isn't id tech 5 is so g*UPE, which is inferior even to the 4th

Meanwhile, the old DooM 3 modders squeeze schedule no worse than CryEngine

s
sht2ket 07.04.20

Meanwhile, the old DooM 3 modders squeeze schedule no worse than CryEngine
I laugh,to not make it unreal,and you're over the edge came from

A
Anderby 07.04.20

Played on the PS3. Much better than on a PC.

Here split-screen co-op and human support 3D and a list of network leaders in the first two Doom'Ah.
Play on consoles.

I
Infiltrator 07.04.20

The only good things in this edition that built-Resurrection Of Evil, Lost Mission, and the last part of the series. In fact, all in one,quite convenient.